Want To Trade: Egermann Clear/gold Bohemian Vase For Nizbor Clear/gold Trumpet Bohemian Vase

Chreees

Okay, so I'm looking to trade ONLY for this vase. I will not consider any other vases. I'm only interested in getting this one:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/file_10_67.jpg[/img]

I want it with the gold detailing. If you have one and would like to trade or you would like to purchase the one from the above linked vendor and ship it to me, I'd trade you my vase:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0306.jpg[/img]

My vase is an Egermann Bohemian vase made in the Czech Republic. It's in excellent condition, has both stickers that are still in brand new condition (never touched water), and will come in the Egermann box it was sent to me in. Priority shipping with tracking and insurance. If you are a brand new member, I will have to receive your end of the trade first. I have excellent feedback on here, and will not screw you over: [url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/34959-incubusratm/"]http://www.hookahfor...59-incubusratm/[/url]

Thanks and shoot me a PM if you wanna do something.

-Chris

EDIT: Apparently, the vendor that has the Nizbor vase is not allowed on here (the link was blacklisted when I tried to post it) so I have put up the image of it instead. The price of it on the site is $99 plus shipping. Just google "Czech Crystal Hookah Replacement Vase" and it's the first result and will take you to the vendor's site. Don't know why they're blacklisted yet not on the Banned Vendors list... oh well.

EDIT AGAIN: And I do realize the price of the Nizbor. But hey, maybe someone will want to do it. This is a trade thread mainly to see if anyone has one already and would prefer my vase instead, so where it'd benefit both parties. If someone is willing to just outright buy it from the site in trade for mine, that's up to them. If this doesn't go anywhere, I'll probably buy it myself down the road. Thanks again.

EDIT x3: I'm not expecting a straight trade for this, by the way. I know I'll probably have to pay some cash on top of the trade, so keep that in mind as well. And apparently the company that I said has them for $99 plus shipping does not. They just don't know how to update their damn site. Mya Saray is willing to sell it individually for $180, which is pretty ridiculous.

Thanks for the heads up, Derek. I don't know much about them. If I do just order it myself, I'll call/email them first to check availability. I believe these are also available via Mya Saray, as well. They used to be on their site where you could buy them separately from the whole rig, but haven't seen it in quite some time. They still have it with the full rig, though. I may call them and see if they will sell it separately, and for how much. I talked to them a few days about another vase and the guy was super awesome about everything. Turns out the vase I wanted for the OG Tri just wouldn't fit.

Hopefully someone just has the vase I want and will be willing to trade, or may be willing to sell it. Never know. This thread was more of a "feeler," to see if anyone out there would be down to trade. If I can't find anyone, no loss. I'll just keep the Egermann until I find the Nizbor somewhere (if the vendor in question doesn't have it), etc.

I'm pretty sure Stuie has one of those vases... I don't remember the exact color, but maybe you can try talking to him. I doubt he would want to trade his vase for yours though, but you can give it a try.

[quote name='boludo' timestamp='1305551698' post='509631']
I'm pretty sure Stuie has one of those vases... I don't remember the exact color, but maybe you can try talking to him. I doubt he would want to trade his vase for yours though, but you can give it a try.
[/quote]

Yes he does. His review of it is actually what prompted me to want to do the switch. I already knew about the vase, but when I stumbled upon his review it reminded me I guess and I was like, "Oh yeah, I want that vase..." Haha.

Here's his vase review on it, post #15: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37365-basevase-review-thread/

His is a little different, though. Different design and his is silver. Ideally, I'd like gold as I'd think it'd match the Nawras better. That's why I didn't ask him about it. And because he says in the review he'd never part with it, haha.

You know myasaray.com still has the hookahs with those vases listed on there you might want to contact them about selling you one as I know they don't list everything that they sell on the site.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1305573131' post='509650']
You know myasaray.com still has the hookahs with those vases listed on there you might want to contact them about selling you one as I know they don't list everything that they sell on the site.
[/quote]

Right, I mentioned that in a post above. I'll go that route if no one responds to this. Also, Aaron (cp44) is going to go to the Mya distributor that he lives close to for me.

Added this to the main post:

EDIT x3: I'm not expecting a straight trade for this, by the way. I know I'll probably have to pay some cash on top of the trade, so keep that in mind as well. And apparently the company that I said has them for $99 plus shipping does not. They just don't know how to update their damn site. Mya Saray is willing to sell it individually for $180, which is pretty ridiculous.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='kvtaco17' timestamp='1309286994' post='514009']
Damn bud you really want that vase... I remember showing mine off on TC and you goo'ed over it!
[/quote]

I don't remember that, but yes, I do really want it! Haha.

I'm almost positive this will not fit your O.G. Chris. If its mouth is about the same diameter as the cut glass one of the same shape, i tried getting it to fit and it will not.

[quote name='kvtaco17' timestamp='1309345848' post='514086']
It was awhile ago, I has a few crystal Mya's!
[/quote]

Well you should sell me one of your vases, then! :P

[quote name='rahl071' timestamp='1309368540' post='514128']
I'm almost positive this will not fit your O.G. Chris. If its mouth is about the same diameter as the cut glass one of the same shape, i tried getting it to fit and it will not.
[/quote]

Not for my OG, brotha...

[quote name='kvtaco17' timestamp='1309373727' post='514137']
I'd give you a kidney before I'd sell a child!
[/quote]

I understand... :(

I'll give you tree fiddy!

[IMG]http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/AphexDeuce/128946904256735814.jpg[/IMG]

• 1 month later...