New To Hookah

Satyr

Hey man, thanks for the welcome!

If you do come to Belgium and decide to pay a visit to the city of Leuven (which I can recommend :P), drop me a message! It's a very nice town, full of life. It's got one of the biggest universities of Europe. Leuven has about 95.000 inhabitants, of which 40.000 are students. :P Lots of things to see AND a few good hookah-bars!

Welcome! Isn't Stella made in Leuven? (not my favorite of your country's magnificent beers, though) Tell us more about your music addiction....

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1301603310' post='503701']
Welcome! Isn't Stella made in Leuven? (not my favorite of your country's magnificent beers, though) Tell us more about your music addiction....
[/quote]

Yep, that's right. Stella Artois is made here in Leuven. :) Though it isn't bad, I do think there are much better beers to be tasted in Belgium indeed. :P

Well, music is my biggest interest really. Almost any kind of music too, I can listen to be basically anything. And I DO mean anything: classical, metal (even the most extreme forms), reggea, folk, electro, psytrance/goa-trance, 50's/60's/70's/80's/90's, gothic and all its subgenres, newwave, kleinkunst... name it. And though it sounds like a cliche: the only music I can't stand is the majority of contemporary pop-music.

I listen to music everyday. I often put on a cd and sit down, just listening and doing nothing else. I go almost everywhere on foot (as long as it's within the same town) instead of by bus or bicycle, just so I can listen to music on my way there. :D

It doesn't stop at listening music though. :P I've been playing guitar for about 9 years now, including 7 years of classes in classical music and music theory. I also make electronic music using my computer and am starting out on playing keyboard.

When the weather's nice, I take the guitar with me into the streets and try to earn a buck or two as a street musician.