How To Pack A Tangiers Phunnel

Chreees

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298344703' post='498772']

Thanks. And hell no, [b]I like my voice deep[/b]. Haha.
[/quote]
Too easy.
isn't this teh video you dida while back when we got teh video section back?

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1298380277' post='498835']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298344703' post='498772']
Thanks. And hell no, [b]I like my voice deep[/b]. Haha.
[/quote]
Too easy.
isn't this teh video you dida while back when we got teh video section back?
[/quote]

No, I deleted that one due to poor quality of video. The only reason I'm making these videos is because I got a nice new Canon Rebel T2i that shoots in 1080p and I'm finding any reason to use it, haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
[quote name='Gleemen' timestamp='1315845929' post='523532']
I have a small phunnel coming in the mail today and I wasnt sure if you pack it the same way if your using AF or SB?
[/quote]

No, you don't pack it the same way. You pack it a lot looser. Search youtube for "how to pack al fakher in a tangiers phunnel bowl" and you should find the video. Can't link it here though.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1316305046' post='524285']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1316304632' post='524282']
I find it worth noting that some people (especially Eric) recommend everything in a phunnel to be tightly packed, even SB and AF.
[/quote]

As tight as tangiers?
[/quote]

Pretty much. Just tight in general. I've gotten it to work just fine. Tried it with AF Mint. I'd say I packed it slightly looser than Noir, about like Lucid.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1316305581' post='524286']
I find it worth noting that some people (especially Eric) recommend everything in a phunnel to be tightly packed, even SB and AF.
[/quote]

As tight as tangiers?
[/quote]

Pretty much. Just tight in general. I've gotten it to work just fine. Tried it with AF Mint. I'd say I packed it slightly looser than Noir, about like Lucid.
[/quote]

Well the video I suggested above is the one I follow myself. It's Patelboy's video and he does suggest packing it tighter, but it's still looser than tang. Hmmm...might have to try it!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1316341911' post='524305']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1316305581' post='524286']
[/quote]

As tight as tangiers?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the video I suggested above is the one I follow myself. It's Patelboy's video and he does suggest packing it tighter, but it's still looser than tang. Hmmm...might have to try it!
[/quote]

Yeah man, just try it both ways and see which works best for you. Let us know which one you end up preferring.

i pack a small with Nak DA just as i would for noir, foil test and everything and it was the most intense DA session i have ever had the anise really came through,but then again i love the anise side of da so it may not be for everyboddy

[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1316789023' post='524903']
i pack a small with Nak DA just as i would for noir, foil test and everything and it was the most intense DA session i have ever had the anise really came through,but then again i love the anise side of da so it may not be for everyboddy
[/quote]
Pretty typical with Nak DA. I can't even taste apple in it.