New Hookah, Finally!

Soo its been a very long time, I thought id pick up another hookah, today I was in Potland, Or selling glass and I stopped by sultan cafe and picked up this khalil mamoon! [IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/Elijahsing/2011-01-18015705.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, as do I, except the gromet is too big I could hardly fit it in, not even all the way. Know any tricks for that? I actually picked up the hookah for 90 bunks then I got some CH hookah natural coals and AF watermelon, yumm..

Nice hookah, I got the same base laying around too :)

As for the tight grommet, rub water on it, then twist it into the base, it would be more easy to get on and tight seal as hell!

Some would say dont use the grommet and replace it with electrical tape, like wrap it around your stem.

[quote name='Cheng' timestamp='1295502855' post='495086']

As for the tight grommet, rub water on it, then twist it into the base, it would be more easy to get on and tight seal as hell!

Some would say dont use the grommet and replace it with electrical tape, like wrap it around your stem.
[/quote]

lol i do the same water trick..fits like a glove

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1295564156' post='495151']
[quote name='Cheng' timestamp='1295502855' post='495086']

[/quote]

lol i do the same water trick..fits like a glove
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nOxdKcqC_I[/media]