Squidget

Stuie

Sold a Crown Mouthpiece and windcover to squidget. Perfect Transaction. Fast Payment. Everything arrived in tact. Glad to do business with.

• 6 months later...
Squidget sent me a free box of stuff; all I had to pay for was shipping. So she is awesome just for doing such a nice thing.

On top of being so generious, she also sent the package immediately after I sent postage money and it was like Christmas morning opening the box. I wasn't 100% sure what would be in the box. It was packed very well and everything was in perfect shape when I pulled it out of the box.

Thank you so much for the freebee!

I would trade again with Squidget any time.

• 4 months later...
Bought a crown micro and a set of Tangiers tongs off [font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Squidget. She was quick to PM me and set up the details with me. Very quick shipping the items were packaged great. A great experience for my first time trading with anyone in this forum! Would buy from again.[/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought 200 grams of AF Bahrainin apple from Squidget. Sent the money order on 7-11 and the shisha was shipped on the 18th. Not saying that's an issue, but I would've liked to know that she was going to wait to ship out the AF until she got the money order.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...