There Really Is A Forum For Everything!

Hey, everyone! I am a brand new Hookah user but not a first time forumer by any means, I have created, modded, and posted on so many forums in the tens of thousands of posts. So naturally after my first Hookah experience I think to myself "I wonder if there's a forum for it." And there is.

So anyway, earlier today I was spending time with my friends and we had absolutely nothing to do, so we went to Taco Bell. And in there one of my friends mentioned that his new girlfriend took him to a hookah bar in Tampa. I knew what hookah was, but I never really had an interest in it, just seemed like some weird thing people do just because they can. But I mentioned there was a hookah lounge right where we are, in fact just a block away from where I live. And after some talk we decided "Why the hell not" and checked it out.

We had a really good experience, the atmosphere of the place was very friendly, the booths were quite comfortable. They had TV's too, and Watchmen which is one of my favorite movies ever happened to be on so I got really into that. I paid six dollars (it's 12 for unlimited but I didn't know what to expect so I got the basic), and was given a menu. I didn't even realize there were enough flavors for there to be a menu, I thought there were only a dozen but this lounge had more than 40.

I tried a "Sunburn." which is Pina Colada and Mango flavored. Absolutely loved it! I've had a few cigarettes in my life and I expected it to be a similar thing to that, but it's not, the smoke is much lighter, tastes great, and I didn't cough at all, so I was impressed, and definitely plan on going back.

I like the look of here. Given my interest in hookah is seven hours old, I'll be a good listener and won't pretend to know anything about it to start with, as I'm sure people here are experts.

Awesome ! Welcome !

Definitely going to try it again.

Even though my friend and I have an idea to do unlimited nights maybe twice monthly, and invite more people, I was wondering what thoughts people had on doing it alone sometimes? I have read it is very good for calming down and having introspective thoughts.

I philosophize and set aside time every day for just thinking. I used to just lay down on my bed, or skate somewhere to do it. But maybe hookah will be useful for it too.