So After Coming Back From Krogers...

And maybe it's just me. But I think it would be delicious if they made milk that tasted like post-eaten cereal milk, cold and already to drink in small glasses, straight form the fridge.

Fruit loops milk, crunchberries milk, and so on.

Good idea? Or am I an idiot for thinking it. If you like it, what flavor would be good?

Maybe i just like cereal too much.

this is why Kroger is open 24 hours... lol.

When I was little, me and The_Cyrax would put strawberry or chocolate milk in cereal. It was all fun and games until we mixed the two...

[quote name='Dr. B' date='31 March 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1270100670' post='461195']
this is why Kroger is open 24 hours... lol.

When I was little, me and The_Cyrax would put strawberry or chocolate milk in cereal. It was all fun and games until we mixed the two...
[/quote]

i lol'd

and i think it would be amazing, dial back the grit and sugar a bit and i would buy it totally

I think that's why they made the cereal straws, so you can drink milk and then it will taste like the cereal. Atleast I think thats what it's supposed to do, ive never tried it haha

If not, then make that shit and patent it because u can be a millionaire off of one idea just like that

There was a small dairy around here that had Organic Banana Milk and Strawberry Milk. Mixed together it tasted like Post Fruity Pebbles Milk.

My bf and I had this same conversation about 2 weeks ago!!! I think it's a great idea! I would totally buy Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk!
Yum...making me hungry...

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='01 April 2010 - 04:03 AM' timestamp='1270119837' post='461244']
This idea would be even cooler if it were in the correct forum section. Lol. Didn't mean to post under serious topics....
[/quote]

thats the best part[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/post-5619-1201289386.gif[/img]

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='01 April 2010 - 04:03 AM' timestamp='1270119837' post='461244']
This idea would be even cooler if it were in the correct forum section. Lol. Didn't mean to post under serious topics....
[/quote]

Thats funny man haha. I thought you purposely put it in this forum because you thought it was such a badass idea that it warranted a serious discussion.

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='02 April 2010 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1270222950' post='461492']
After serious thought... This is a possible chance at lucrative investment! It's pretty badass. That, and I love cereal milk. I guess it should be here. Hahaha.

I tried the cereal straws. They suck ass.
[/quote]

I would think that they would suck. And this is def. a serious topic. You could become a millionaire off of something like this. Shit you could become a billionaire... You've just got to be like the cigarette companies and hook the kids with catchy slogans and cuddly mascots. Shouldn't be too hard. haha

[url="http://files.sharenator.com/family_guy_smoke_family_guy_smoke-s500x333-17659-580.jpg"]http://files.sharenator.com/family_guy_smoke_family_guy_smoke-s500x333-17659-580.jpg[/url]

Lol I'll use subliminal advertising.

Just thinking about it really makes me want some. And not to mention, I'd make only the good flavors, and not bother wasting supplies on cereal that tastes terrible as it is, let alone in my milk form. Hmm. Oh well. I don't have the business management[b][i][size="1"]drink my tasty milk[/size][/i][/b]capabilities to do such a thing. I could just patent the idea though. I'm sure I could partner up with a Business Man. Major on the forum....

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='06 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1270610724' post='462303']
[url="http://files.sharenator.com/family_guy_smoke_family_guy_smoke-s500x333-17659-580.jpg"]http://files.sharena...3-17659-580.jpg[/url]

Lol I'll use subliminal advertising.

Just thinking about it really makes me want some. And not to mention, I'd make only the good flavors, and not bother wasting supplies on cereal that tastes terrible as it is, let alone in my milk form. Hmm. Oh well. I don't have the business management[b][i][size="1"]drink my tasty milk[/size][/i][/b]capabilities to do such a thing. I could just patent the idea though. I'm sure I could partner up with a Business Man. Major on the forum....
[/quote]

Won't it be easier to make flavor packs that can be poured into milk instead of actually flavoring the milk?

Ground up bits of cereal, sugar, flavorings. Would have much longer shelf life than milk (let's face it, cereal milk, while tasty, it's still a bit of a niche market), and doesn't require refrigeration. Both of these would spell smaller risks for store owners to stock the item, and worst comes to worse, you can have a small batch made and sell it online yourself :)

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='06 April 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1270614188' post='462318']
Great idea jerry. Now I have to eliminate you, as to avoid competition. Sorry.
[/quote]

If you want the idea you can have it. I much prefer putting booze in my milk than cereal bits anyway.

[quote name='Jerry' date='07 April 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1270673904' post='462481']
[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='06 April 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1270614188' post='462318']
Great idea jerry. Now I have to eliminate you, as to avoid competition. Sorry.
[/quote]

If you want the idea you can have it. I much prefer putting booze in my milk than cereal bits anyway.
[/quote]

Lol somehow I don't think your second idea would be as family friendly. I've given up on my enterprise anyways. Far more easier to work for the milk, and savor the reward after. Oh well.