Khalil Mamoon Tefnut... A Warning...

[quote name='theanswriz42' date='22 March 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1269296070' post='458876']
[quote name='antouwan' date='21 March 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1269221418' post='458689']
i'll keep that in mind. then again, i don't order from h-s anymore. it wasn't their service, their prices are just high...PLUS i'd have to pay state taxes...no bueno. but that looks like a huge piece of shit.
[/quote]

That's pretty interesting. I looked at every reputable dealer people have mentioned on this forum and H-S came out ahead of all of them in price and overall value, including shipping.
[/quote]
I agree! antouwan, I wanna know where you are buying your hookah stuff, it much be cost!

That hookah looks like ass...complete ass, smh.

On the other hand, it's good they are willing to work with you on this. I know I'd be really pissed if I bought a hookah from h-s and it fell apart like that.

h-s just tosses around the km abbreviation onto anything they don't know who the maker is.
just research prior to purchase - i check at least 5 sites for the same hookah before buying it just to make sure they all have the same description for the item.

Funny you all say that Stuies isn't a KM because its junk. My new KM that I bought from HJ I was wondering that it might be a fake because it does not look the same as my PEAR. The head port where the bowl goes on is a lot skinnier then my older KM and the purge quality is no where near the same. Oh and the bulb at the down stem that KM's are known for was loose... Overall the pipe looks good and smokes well...

But if you're buying a KM you should get a KM.

Maybe the supplier is jacking everyone here!

[quote name='newjacksm' date='23 March 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1269386987' post='459123']
Funny you all say that Stuies isn't a KM because its junk. My new KM that I bought from HJ I was wondering that it might be a fake because it does not look the same as my PEAR. The head port where the bowl goes on is a lot skinnier then my older KM and the purge quality is no where near the same. Oh and the bulb at the down stem that KM's are known for was loose... Overall the pipe looks good and smokes well...

But if you're buying a KM you should get a KM.

Maybe the supplier is jacking everyone here!
[/quote]
Old KM on the left New on the right

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/newjacksm/IMG_0492.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/newjacksm/IMG_0489.jpg[/IMG] Edited by newjacksm