I Need Your Help/Opinion Asap Please!

[quote name='rhineholt' date='08 March 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1268090261' post='455978']
Definately the Green Pear.
I like it.
[/quote]

Hey thanks for the fast response.
Do you think the price difference justifies it?
I have a friend who bought the green pear, and he freakin loves it. Says it one of the best.

[quote name='shesha1' date='08 March 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1268090488' post='455980']
[quote name='rhineholt' date='08 March 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1268090261' post='455978']
Definately the Green Pear.
I like it.
[/quote]

Hey thanks for the fast response.
Do you think the price difference justifies it?
I have a friend who bought the green pear, and he freakin loves it. Says it one of the best.
[/quote]

Well, like Incubus brings up, it would smoke the same... and easier to clean.
I guess you're just paying for the looks and a 8 more inches.

It's not car insurance. Get the one you love. I'm guessing it's the green pear since you had to ask. You don't want to be sitting there in a couple of weeks with a hookah that you kinda like and $40 in your hand thinking you should have gone for the big one.

We are talking about both hookahs being green pears, correct? Just one's the double pear? As far as I know, the Caramana is the pear... So really it comes down to... Do you want a green single pear, or a green double pear? I paid $55 for my single black pear and love it. Trust me, you'll be wishing you had gotten the smaller hookah once you clean that huge thing... :lol:

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='08 March 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1268097192' post='455997']
We are talking about both hookahs being green pears, correct? Just one's the double pear? As far as I know, the Caramana is the pear... So really it comes down to... Do you want a green single pear, or a green double pear? I paid $55 for my single black pear and love it. Trust me, you'll be wishing you had gotten the smaller hookah once you clean that huge thing... :lol:
[/quote]
There are two versions of the single heart Caramana. One is the regular small one like the single pear you have and the other has the center steel section of the Mash'al bellow the Caramana. Personally I prefer the larger one.

Single green pear is where it's at. I love mine more than anything in the world.....girlfriend included. Haha jk with that but its dank, and there isn't that big of a difference between the double and the single.

[quote name='foibled again' date='08 March 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1268110522' post='456026']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='08 March 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1268097192' post='455997']
[/quote]
There are two versions of the single heart Caramana. One is the regular small one like the single pear you have and the other has the center steel section of the Mash'al bellow the Caramana. Personally I prefer the larger one.
[/quote]
i'm not sure what the hell walt is talking about, but the whole mash'al + pear thing sounds smexy...i'd go with that one...

edit: nevermind, i think i saw something similar on HC named Caravan...it's meh. now, if i can get that mash'al section in between two pears...wooooo!! Edited by Arcane

[quote name='Arcane' date='08 March 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1268121355' post='456050']
i'm not sure what the hell walt is talking about, but the whole mash'al + pear thing sounds smexy...i'd go with that one...

edit: nevermind, i think i saw something similar on HC named Caravan...it's meh. now, if i can get that mash'al section in between two pears...wooooo!!
[/quote]

They do make the double heart Caramana with the mash'al section in between. KM also makes a single heart Caramana with the mash'al section above and below the heart piece, although I can't think of a vendor that has carried that model off the top of my head.

Also, just to clarify, the mash'al center section I'm referring to is also the same section they use to make the Exotica. It's just singled, doubled, or tripled in the Exotica depending on which one you get.

Thank you for all the replies, I actually wanted a single pear not double. But when I I found the other one at such a cheaper price, I thought I would ask if the extra $40.00 is worth the Km Pear.

THX.