Best Hookah Lounge In Los Angeles, Ca?

hookahman

I've been to a few I like. Zeyphr in Pasadena, CA is affordable. No tips needed, but I suggest giving them some because their hookah is inexpensive and the coffee is affordable.

In sherman oaks, kaffe rouge has the smoothest smoke I'd ever had. Up in Smoke has very good coffee. about you ?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='StephenW' timestamp='1286246902' post='483953']
I couldn't find any info about hookah prices on Zephyr's website. How much is it and what variety do they offer?
[/quote]

They have a happy hour, Mon-Fri 5pm-7pm, $10 (regular price $20) per hookah, You can mix 2 flavors if you want. Certain Appetizers are 50% off. They serve Starbuzz only.

I love Kaffe Rouge one of the best hookah spots.

A lot of hot women go there also (MAJOR PLUS FOR THE GUYS :D!)

• 4 months later...
Xai Verandah Lounge on 7677 Sunset Blv.!!! An incredible beautiful place with a special ambiance, different from all other hookah lounges in LA; middle-eastern cuisine, delicious teas and a variety of hookah flavors!!!! check it out!!!![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_wink.gif[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
I was down South about a month ago (im from the bay area) and I went to a place called "Rose Cafe". The atmosphere was very relaxing. Both servers were very nice and helpful, also replaced coals quite often. One even stopped by to ask what part of CA I was from and talked for awhile. Their prices are quite reasonable as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Whenever I go to smoke in the los angeles area i smoke at empire hookah in hacienda heights off hacienda and haliburton. they have good coal service, the owners and workers are super friendly and they know what they are doing and do not charge an arm and a leg for their hookahs.

some may see it as a downside others a positive- they serve tangiers noir for $15 and lucid for $12 a bowl. they do not carry other brands at this time.

until i figure out how to set up my signature i will put a disclaimer in all of my posts.

I am the sales rep for tangiers tobacco and my posts on here are all based on my own personal opinion and not to reflect the opinions of tangiers

• 1 month later...
try out Hotbox in Hollywood, I think it's on 6006 Vineland ave. It's pretty close to Kaffe Rouge. Their hookah is amazing. Tell them Nazeli sent you and have Anthony make your hookah, he packs almost as good as I do [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_cool.gif[/img]

• 1 month later...
Check out LAVA Hookah Lounge in UPLAND, 30 minutes East of LA.

$15 Starbuzz Hookahs with CoCo NARA Charcoals and base filles with ICE - THAT'S A DEAL!
We also specialize in Apple Heads for $20. A MUST for any Hookah Enthusist!

On Friday and Saturdays, We have a realy good Electro/House Dj spinning from 11PM - 4AM. We don't have a cover charge and we are open 7 days a week until 4 AM.

LAVA Hookah Lounge & Smoke Shop
987 W. Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 982-6777

• 2 months later...
ive smoked at zypher its not a bad place a co worker and i ate and smoked they were all cool people its a nice outside inside lounge. there are also two in arcadia they are restraunts kind of downlow on smoking forgot there names but they use all hypnosis coals which i prefer over wood coals so i control the smoke good service cool people i usually stick to Bulldogs cigar lounge in huntington beach my fav place plus my buddy owns it and i work there some times. also Dream cafe in anahiem is a amazing place good smoke good people a little to cluby for me but still cool

• 7 months later...
If you're ever out in Riverside, CA X-hale Hookah Lounge is probably the best hookah lounge. They have amazing service and they also sell Tangiers, which is a big step up compared to most the other lounges out here.

• 1 year later...

I think those prices are pretty standard, considering we don't have a number of people per hookah minimum. But we do have a 1 drink per person minimum. I'm sure you understand that hookah customers tend to stay a long time and if the turnover rate is low then you got to make each table worth it. 

Definitely want to check you your place sometime if I'm in the area. 

well the whole limiting 2 per hookah or 3 per hookah is because that way you dont need to worryabout drinks, or worry about not making enough, plus honestly id never want to share a hookah with more then 1 other person, you only get to smoke like once every 10-20 minutes.. thats not fun or enjoyable. but we are also not aloud to sell anything non tobacco related so we dont need to worry about that stuff. but if i went to a hookah place and HAD to buy a drink.. that would be annoying to me, what if i dont want anything? but i cant smoke unless i have a drink? yah im good. maybe if i wanted a drink id get something, but i dont want it to be a requirement to get a hookah. 

haha, only if my customers had your mentality, pavo, then I wouldn't have to worry about the minimum. I don't like sharing hookahs either but we'll get customers that get 1 hookah / 6 people and they stay a pretty long time. So I guess every lounge has its own strategies depending on customers. 

we let people stay as long as they want but 2-3 per hookah is max because then you are loosing money, but the drink thing idk if thats how you have to run your business because of city rules or what ever. but 1-6 hookah is just way to much. if u made it 1-3 u'd be fine peope would still buy hookah, and you'd be even making more money. you make the rules not them. they will still come/.

but we serve tangiers only. thats all we smoke thats all we wanna smoke. and people dont need ot know brands just flavours. if they ask a specific brand sell them on something else. thats what we do. the customer is stupid you have to know that. they are gullible. and also very easy to change their mind. the better the sales men/women the more money you'll make and make them want more of the product.