What'S Your Favorite Flavor Of Tangiers

Everytime someone says lime I get a little bit turned on, is that so wrong? :)

[quote name='Zha28' date='01 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1265080281' post='449050']
Do you have to acclimate it everytime?
[/quote]
Like every time you smoke? I'd say no. When you open the package and transfer to a container let it acclimate in there and you should be set to go. I've never acclimated a bowl before smoking, always just open the container, stir it around and load up a bowl and smoke. The only circumstance I could see another acclimation being necessary is if there was some drastic change from the time you originally acclimated and when you're smoking. Severe increase/decrease in humidity would be the only thing I'd think that may need this.

[quote name='Saechao_07' date='01 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265078290' post='449043']
Overrated
[/quote]

Trolling? From Wiki:

[quote]In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, [u]extraneous, or off-topic messages[/u] in an online community, [u]such as an online[/u] [u]discussion forum[/u], chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or [u]of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion[/u].[/quote]

Thats the great thing about opinions though. :lol:

I never need to acclimate it, other people seem to have recurring problems, but there's no pattern to it. A couple people over here, a couple people over there. Its pretty frequent that people who smoke together have the same problems, but somebody else down the way and their friends have no problems at all. A lot of it comes from the packing technique. Some people will pack it like a brand with a ton of water in, refuse to acknowledge any other way to pack a bowl and then say it never works. There are some unexplained variables, but at least 80% of people get it to smoke reasonably well. Whether you end up liking it or not.

Yeah, what Jeff_T said is pretty much true. I have about 5 days out of the year where the weather has changed so much it won't smoke worth a shit. Your actual results may vary. :)

In terms of recommending flavors, I hate recommending things randomly. Some flavors are more like than others, you might hate Kashmir Peach, while I like it. If there are particular flavors you like, try them, or tell us what you like and we might be able to provide some suggestions.

[quote name='indian_villager' date='02 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1265131759' post='449173']
Kashmir Peach, But Bug Powder is nipping at it's heels.
[/quote]
Hey villager I could be late but I was wondering if you still had any mini phunnels

[quote name='Webbles' date='02 February 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1265136255' post='449185']
Bug powder hands down.

To bad it cost me $36 per 250g. But it didnt stop me from ordering 500g! YUMMM

Mimon and Static Starlight get honorable mention.
[/quote]
when i found out it was double the price, i just thought...that's plain ridiculous....

i'm thinking you could mix Mint with K-Apple and get roughly the same thing as BP...

K-Peach, Melon Blend and BGB

[quote name='Webbles' date='02 February 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1265136255' post='449185']
Bug powder hands down.

[/quote]

Oh! That was you. Thanks much for the order. Hope it finds you well and happy. :)

I wish more Bug Powder was made...some more might be out in March...maybe April. Not much of this stuff ends up excess in production, unfortunately. Its the bucket we throw the excess from Mint, Kashmir, herbal and Floral flavors. If we jump too soon, it ends up all weird. Thats all I can report. The fortunes of war? The war of fortune? Apparently, Hookah Company has already sold more than half of the 4Kg they got already. We were talking about it today.

Yap, i was contemplating grabbing 1kg of the stuff, but im flat broke after my expensive middle eastern wedding, for 400 ppl!

Its worth every peny Eric. I was taken aback by the price, but there is no other flavor that has so many delicous dimensions.

With any luck, ya make a bigger batch so I can afford to get more :good2:

[quote name='Sonthert' date='03 February 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1265185763' post='449394']
[quote name='Webbles' date='02 February 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1265136255' post='449185']
Bug powder hands down.

[/quote]

Oh! That was you. Thanks much for the order. Hope it finds you well and happy. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

I wish more Bug Powder was made...some more might be out in March...maybe April. Not much of this stuff ends up excess in production, unfortunately. Its the bucket we throw the excess from Mint, Kashmir, herbal and Floral flavors. If we jump too soon, it ends up all weird. Thats all I can report. The fortunes of war? The war of fortune? Apparently, Hookah Company has already sold more than half of the 4Kg they got already. We were talking about it today.
[/quote]

I dont see it listed anywhere on the hookahcompany website. Do you have to ask for it special??

It WAS listed in the normal tangiers tab, but they moved it and added a premium price.

Ya have to give them a call and order it, or until their webmaster fixes it and gives bug powder its own tab.