So Doc Says If I Want To Get Rid Of My Prostate Probs..

shesha1

Smoking is out...............I guess 8 hour sessions 7 days a week finally caught up to me.
I have been battling prostatitus for 2 months now, and it wont go away. After treatment, its still around. Dr. finally told me nicotine chokes your prostate, and if I want it to get better.......

No smoking----which I translated to no more unwashed tobacco
No coffee
No spicy food
No Chocolate ETC..............

I have been smoking washed since Saturday, well see how it goes. Im on Cipro AGAIN!!!!!!!!

FML.

Herbalist. Herbalist. Herbalist. Both male and female reproductive related issues are the one area that responds really, really well to herbal treatments along with some food and lifestyle modification.

'Rani

Yeah thanks for the responses. I have been on Antibiotics for two months followed by ant-inflam meds. I have seen two Dr. and the last one I went to told me if I don't cut the nicotine, coffee etc...it will never go away.

Besides meds, I have looked into herbs, and some have worked a little mainly goldenseal. Just sucks man I haven't been right for two months. I figured the Dr. was right when I have cut everything except unwashed tobacco. I have been smoking washed for three days now and I have been drinking like a camel.

I guess I was pushing it with the constant smoking. Oh well hopefully I will get better. So much for being invincible. Im only 33, and I weigh 170 im in pretty good shape but this and cancer last year, and I have learned that the older we get the more gets taken away.

I will not quit cold turkey, thats not a option.

TILL THE LAST BREATH...................................

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Sep 14 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Herbalist. Herbalist. Herbalist. Both male and female reproductive related issues are the one area that responds really, really well to herbal treatments along with some food and lifestyle modification.

'Rani

I am agreeing with Rani again.
that frightens me.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Sep 17 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just have them cut it out and call it a day.

That would be a little much and a last resort.

I'd stop smoking entirely though. Doesn't mean smoke washed. It still interferes with oxygen going into the body. If that doesn't improve things at all, then smoke washed. Your doctor said essentially no stimulants (tobacco, coffee, chocolate), but I'd keep circulation as up as possible for a while...

Dude. Quit smoking, for zod's sake! Do it for your health and your beautiful wife. Don't fuck about.

Does the tobacco manufacturer have to be the voice of reason?

Get the inflammation down, do what the doctor tells you. I'm sure the carbon monoxide isn't helping from the charcoal, which you can't avoid, even if from washed sheesha. In six months or so, if what he told you doesn't help still, then you can go back to smoking. We'll still be here when you get back to it.