Michigan Meet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALRIGHT!

Getting pumped up for Sunday. We went to Dearborn today, Jeff picked up some SB Code 69 and Pink along with some AF Berry.

He also bought a tub of AF esk apple to give away with the CH coals smile.gif Nothing huge but not too shabby for a free raffle prize at any rate.

I bought a wide tray for my QT and an autoseal hoseport connector to make it a 2-hose as well.

SO CLOSE!!!!! Anyhow, bring a friend or two, there will be tea, soda, beer, some snacks, though nothing supercrazyhuge there so maybe bring a few bucks for dinner or pizza if you plan to stay a while.

I've got 12 hours of music ready on my Ipod and am borrowing a friend's speaker dock to play it on. I had fun dowloading a buncha stuff.

WEEEEE!!!!!!

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 8 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALRIGHT!

Getting pumped up for Sunday. We went to Dearborn today, Jeff picked up some SB Code 69 and Pink along with some AF Berry.

He also bought a tub of AF esk apple to give away with the CH coals smile.gif Nothing huge but not too shabby for a free raffle prize at any rate.

I bought a wide tray for my QT and an autoseal hoseport connector to make it a 2-hose as well.

SO CLOSE!!!!! Anyhow, bring a friend or two, there will be tea, soda, beer, some snacks, though nothing supercrazyhuge there so maybe bring a few bucks for dinner or pizza if you plan to stay a while.

I've got 12 hours of music ready on my Ipod and am borrowing a friend's speaker dock to play it on. I had fun dowloading a buncha stuff.

WEEEEE!!!!!!

I vow to make the drive from MN in a year or two. This sounds like a blast.

of course I will have camera.

TOMORROW!!!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna send out my phone number so all attending can call me if they get lost or something.

Almost all prepared, gonna clean my setups now and gather all the supplies. Tomorrow I get food and crap, then we're on like Donkey Kong.

last bump

any Michiganders out there who wanna come are welcome, post and ill PM you the address.

there will be pictures and likely a video which I'll post in a new thread!

what he said ^

I want to make a video but havent used the programs i have before (or any vid-editing really) so it'll be a tiny bit but ill post some pics in the meanwhile i suppose.