So, Guess What Time It Is?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Sep 1 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Sep 1 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what happened to me too boho, I hit it at 11:00:04 then again right after that and i still got :59 sad.gif

Maybe next time he'll seriously test loyalty by picking like 3:30 a.m. local time. That would seriously test the seriousness of the respondents, wouldn't it? ylsuper.gif

'Rani

That would be good lol.

I like how all the lurkers showed up, lol wow.
Check out all the names viewing.
thewave.gif band.gif perfect10.gif thewave.gif ohsnap1.gif rock_band.gif band.gif thewave.gif

I felt stupid when i went to tangiers lounge and eric asked me who i was on the forum. I just looked and was like, "im just a lurker" he had a good comment but i forget it off the top of my head.

QUOTE (foibled again @ Sep 1 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please Eric don't let these new flavors be vomit, rabbit urine, asphalt, ape rape, formaldahyde, chicken crap, burnt tires, dead skunk, Super AIDS, and grandma's used pantyhose.

Oh man...
I bet tha'd be tasty!

I wonder if he will use my Menstral Cherry idea?

F-Line Menstral Cherry.
Lucid Super AIDS.
OG Grandma's Used Pantyhose.

mmmmmmm...

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Sep 1 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (foibled again @ Sep 1 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please Eric don't let these new flavors be vomit, rabbit urine, asphalt, ape rape, formaldahyde, chicken crap, burnt tires, dead skunk, Super AIDS, and grandma's used pantyhose.

Oh man...
I bet tha'd be tasty!

I wonder if he will use my Menstral Cherry idea?

F-Line Menstral Cherry.
Lucid Super AIDS.
OG Grandma's Used Pantyhose.

mmmmmmm...

Someone always goes there....

You would think that after watching these forums and using all the knowledge i would make a user name and post but NO. It took Eric to put me in my place haha. Even then it took me a couple days when i got back to actually make an account.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 1 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol... can't believe I made it first. I wish it showed the seconds so I could see how close it was 8:00 exactly.

The funny thing is that my post was sent from my phone. I was in my car waiting to pick my GF up from work. Thank you T-Mobile 3G!

Yeah mines from my phone too. I hit #7 I think because I waited like 10 seconds after my clock hit 10pm. Good luck to everybody!! Eric, do we have to send you our id tonight? I won't be home til real late...

I lurked for about 3 months or so when I was researching for new brands of tobbaco for my old hookah bar I worked at

QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ Sep 1 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I'm concerned you MUST lurk for some time before posting, otherwise you don't really get a grasp of the culture that is exclusive not only to Hookahs, but to this particular forum.

Actually he has a good point. If you don't lurk at a forum like this even for just a bit then you would probly end up on a vacation...

"Rules?! Who, wah huh?"

btw Eric, so with this Tarmac flavor...what kind of coals am I going to need.
I heard about this new lava rock naturals but i hear it's tough to get good heat management with them.

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Sep 1 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ Sep 1 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I'm concerned you MUST lurk for some time before posting, otherwise you don't really get a grasp of the culture that is exclusive not only to Hookahs, but to this particular forum.

Actually he has a good point. If you don't lurk at a forum like this even for just a bit then you would probly end up on a vacation...

"Rules?! Who, wah huh?"

Well, if you're an intelligent person, you read the rules first.