July 4th Smokefest

Tomorrow's the day! I am excite. Supposedly the Roka hose is at my house, ill take pics when i get home.

everyone who is coming has the address and my number?

wooooo nana.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooooo my hose is here!

compared with my old hoses (red: 1/2" inner diameter air tubing; clear: 3/4" vinyl tubing; mya cloisonne hose; new Roka hose)

tip comparison

sorry about horrible image quality...i seem to have lost my camera charger.

the coloring is incredible. It looked blue when i first took it out of the box, but it is clearly gray. amazing job on the hose.

also working with the manufacture was amazing. I told him 2 weeks in advance, he made it, then didnt realize i needed it tomorrow and overnighted it for no extra charge!

smoking pics/movie to come Edited by K1024

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 26 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, the meds I'm on right now, health, etc....blah. This wouldn't have worked out well even if I had the money at the moment, which totally sucks!! sad.gif Have another get together soon, I'd really like to go smile.gif

sad.gif

I just checked the weather and it is supposed to be hot! around 90 degrees. Didn't think about it until now, but what time zone are you in?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 26 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 26 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, the meds I'm on right now, health, etc....blah. This wouldn't have worked out well even if I had the money at the moment, which totally sucks!! sad.gif Have another get together soon, I'd really like to go smile.gif

sad.gif

I just checked the weather and it is supposed to be hot! around 90 degrees. Didn't think about it until now, but what time zone are you in?

East coast timezone, nc...would've been about a 13 hr drive for me, if I remember right. I could've done it, but not on medicine that makes me drowsy, among other unwelcome side effects. Also spent too much money on clothes/accessories for the reunion I'm going to in july...some silly mistakes on my part, but I'll try to get up that way for the next get together.

I was actually referring that question to K1024, sorry, my mistake. It is going to be a 3.5 hour drive for me so I kinda have to plan a little on what time to leave... and I know Indiana is in two different time zones, don't know which one he resides in.

I really hope things start working out better for you Vampy smile.gif And hopefully K1024 will have more smokefests that you can come to.

Tried to edit, but ran out of time so:

ok, so I just figured out you (K1024) are in the eastern time zone and I am in the central...damn time zones....K1024, if you get this in time, 3pm still ETA? That is what I will plan on unless I hear back from you, though I may not make it there by 3 anyway. I have a 4 hour drive and haven't woken up before noon in weeks tongue.gif

im gonna start the first hookah at 3 and then keep it going for a while. either ill be out front in the garage or in teh back, so if you dont see someone knock or wander around.

Not going to make it, my final is at 2 and I've been up sick all night and don't want to risk getting worse/getting other people sick. Maybe next time sad.gif

Looks like a good time. Wish I could have made it!

I want my Roka Hose and VIP Mint.... although I didn't check the mail today.

I assume the Styrofoam has ice in it?

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 27 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya, it was a good time. Haha, I am anxious to get one now too, unfortunately I have to wait a lot longer than you. Now that I have smoked one I really want one even more. Wish you were there Stuie! Hopefully next time??

Ya, it had ice, water, and salt in it. K1024 has all kinda of cool contraptions. He also gave me a love for the Leila and tangiers wub.gif . K1024's got skillz too, he just threw the tangy in the leila, put a couple pieces of 3Ks in and it smoked like a beast! Edited by delSol_si

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 29 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 27 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya, it was a good time. Haha, I am anxious to get one now too, unfortunately I have to wait a lot longer than you. Now that I have smoked one I really want one even more. Wish you were there Stuie! Hopefully next time??

Ya, it had ice, water, and salt in it. K1024 has all kinda of cool contraptions. He also gave me a love for the Leila and tangiers wub.gif . K1024's got skillz too, he just threw the tangy in the leila, put a couple pieces of 3Ks in and it smoked like a beast!

lol thanks..Im really digging the nakhla strawsberry you left here, its fantastic!

and the tangiers in the leila was lucid...could explain why it looked like i had to do nothing tongue.gif the leila is a surprisingly good hookah though.