July 4th Smokefest

Well since this thread seems more active than the meet up thread, I'll post here. I didn't get the job I was wanting. The good news is that it looks more promising that I will make it. The bad news is that money is tight for right now and I won't be able to make an order before the meet up. I will just have to stick with what I have. I will still check around at the shops around here to see if I can pick up a little Kiwi and some 3K's. I personally have enough coals for myself. And I personally will not use 3K coals, so just let me know if you want to me to try to pick a some up for you before I come. I know you were talking about making an order yourself, so I will hold off for now. Let me know whether to pick some up for ya or not.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 12 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well since this thread seems more active than the meet up thread, I'll post here. I didn't get the job I was wanting. The good news is that it looks more promising that I will make it. The bad news is that money is tight for right now and I won't be able to make an order before the meet up. I will just have to stick with what I have. I will still check around at the shops around here to see if I can pick up a little Kiwi and some 3K's. I personally have enough coals for myself. And I personally will not use 3K coals, so just let me know if you want to me to try to pick a some up for you before I come. I know you were talking about making an order yourself, so I will hold off for now. Let me know whether to pick some up for ya or not.

is cool i actually went to terre haute today, and picked 2 boxes of coals up there.

14 more days yall...ive got 2 pms..

woooo special suprises!

QUOTE (K1024 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is cool i actually went to terre haute today, and picked 2 boxes of coals up there.

woooo special suprises!

Where'd you get the coals at there? Theres a Sunoco on 7th and Poplar I used to get stuff at one my way to and from school

QUOTE (ryno @ Jun 13 2009, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (K1024 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

woooo special suprises!

Where'd you get the coals at there? Theres a Sunoco on 7th and Poplar I used to get stuff at one my way to and from school

2 boxes of 3 kings from said sunoco...lol.

12 more days yall

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 19 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who all is coming?

you and sjcrain, and a handful of my friends..

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Jun 19 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
k1 your surprise is getting shipped on monday.

this should be good incentive for more people to come so ill ruin the surprise, its one of the roka hoses.

charley do you still need a ride or something?

I am trying to think of an excuse to tell my parents....I can't mention hookah or smoking or anything like that, and I can't lie to them. Any suggestions?

I am thinking about just saying "hey I've got a friend in IN that wants me to come visit for the day, haven't seen him in a long time" But, then they will ask "oh, who is it? Where did you meet them? What are your plans?"
I could respond with "we are going to just have a few of his friends over and hang out" but I can't think of a response to the other two questions.

Does anyone have any better ideas of anything? Again, they don't know I smoke hookah and will be very pissed if they found out. AND, I don't lie to my parents.

Oh, and is there a status update on Charley? Edited by delSol_si

charley cant make it unfortunately

and do you go to college? or have any other friends that live in indy for that matter?

or if you can get a friend to come with your tell them that im their relative or something...idk

3 more days... Edited by K1024

QUOTE (K1024 @ Jun 24 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and do you go to college? or have any other friends that live in indy for that matter?

or if you can get a friend to come with your tell them that im their relative or something...idk

3 more days...

Damn you charley!!! Why can't charley make it? I was looking forward to meeting him.

I do go to college. I was thinking about just saying I am visiting a friend from school, but that is lieing. And no, I don't have any friend that live in indy. And I tried to get that one guy I was talking about to come with me, but he doesn't want to.

I am really thinking about just saying I am visiting a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I consider you a friend and haven't seen you...well ever. What is your first name? Do you mind if I tell them your real first name when they ask? That way I am not lieing.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 24 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (K1024 @ Jun 24 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

3 more days...

Damn you charley!!! Why can't charley make it? I was looking forward to meeting him.

I do go to college. I was thinking about just saying I am visiting a friend from school, but that is lieing. And no, I don't have any friend that live in indy. And I tried to get that one guy I was talking about to come with me, but he doesn't want to.

I am really thinking about just saying I am visiting a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I consider you a friend and haven't seen you...well ever. What is your first name? Do you mind if I tell them your real first name when they ask? That way I am not lieing.

will send

QUOTE (Charley @ Jun 25 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my unemployment got screwed up ill have no money for gas for a few weeks so i cant make it.

this really really sucks, i wish i could come get you, moneys tight here too though..

Sweet! Ya, I just figured it might be an awkward situation if I show up and everyone is in there mid to late 30's or early 40's. Tho there are quite a few cool as fuck guys on here in that age range that I really want to smoke with.