Another Massacre

What is wrong with people these days?
First reports are varied from 4 to 13 casualties from an immigration class in a civic center. Looking like several Asian shooters at this point.

People are getting nutty as hell.

QUOTE (ZWAN @ Apr 3 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saw the post than went to yahoo to read about it
soo crazy
do you know how long hes been holding the hostages?

It looks like it was another case of mass murder-suicide. Like it was never planned to be a hostage situation. One witness said he blocked the exit with a car, went around front, walked in, and in contact-distance shot a woman in the head, then began random fire.

This makes 2 in less than a week. One has to think the stress of the economy, and the non-stop negative news coverage is making people crazier than they usually are.

agreed
the media these past few years has been out of control
but I guess news papers and networks are companies trying to survive
they have to try and shock and blow things out of proportion to keep ratings
not many people seem to be interested in just the news these days

It does seem that for the last couple of years(i suppose since 9/11 actually) the news only covers the worst of worst stories. I guess american society as a whole is taking a turn for the worst. i mean when was the last time you saw something in the news that was a story on a new baby panda at the zoo? or someone going above and beyond in society to do some good? In cali it seems that its always murder she wrote..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yeah true, check this out, good pol.

8-12 hours of work per day in fear that you get kicked out tomorrow, still you can have problems with money and society seems day by day colder and colder. In here where i live, society puts you to work for free if you havent got a job where to earn money, if you dont do that, they will lower your income to a level with what you cant live well. these "free workers" also reduce amount of jobs, why to pay when you can get free? I had to work with 1€ an hour, 8€ a day, so with day's work i can barely buy a bus ticket, which is 6€ to one way..

todays mechanic robot capitalism society godzilla with cold fist + personal problems and disappointments, i dont consider so strange why these kind of flipouts happen. 2 massive school murders in year. damn.

6 hours per day working would be good for everybody.

what really sucks is im from NY now in TX but people were crazy when i left 5 years ago and now its even worse, i went back to visit and now all i see are these" hardcore gangsters" who are ignorant and violent and shoot people. my hometown went to shit cause of these idiots. people these days are so damn ignorant. my town went from being upscale to slum in a matter of years. i really dont know why some people feel the urge to act like this

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Jul 20 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what really sucks is im from NY now in TX but people were crazy when i left 5 years ago and now its even worse, i went back to visit and now all i see are these" hardcore gangsters" who are ignorant and violent and shoot people. my hometown went to shit cause of these idiots. people these days are so damn ignorant. my town went from being upscale to slum in a matter of years. i really dont know why some people feel the urge to act like this
because people suck!

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 20 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Jul 20 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because people suck!

the sad part is that for the most part i agree with you

people have ALWAYS been fucked up. We just hear more about it now.