My $5 Homemade Hookah!

I went to a local arts and crafts store, called Michael's. They had a vase that was perfect for a hookah, it was $2.13, they had a tiny little orange clay pot, i also took the metal tube from a psi tire pressure guage. I glued the base of the orange clay pot to the the metal tube from the guage, i bought some 3/8inch inner diameter vinyl tubing (clear), thats the actual stem from the bowl. I also bought a little cork for $.20 for the air tight fit, then some 1/8" diameter hose and that was $.90 for 6 feet from Lowes, i took a drill to the cork for the bowl/stem connection, super glued it for a seal, then drilled for the hose, and sealed it. This thing is really cool and for only $5, its very economical... I tried it today with pipe tobacco, it rips rather hard! Ill get pics tomorrow when the parents arent home, i got a pic in ms paint to explain...

Plz read

Stop Smoking it now

Did I get your attention?

Ok, part of the reason it's harsh is your burning off some of the glue, it is not rated for the temps your generating.

As for that, very cool.

Umm, couldn't agree with VDDZ more. The shit in some of that glue will flat out kill you (trust me I've seen it) and the paramedics\hospital can't do anything to save you (trust me, I've tried)

Now I'm not familiar with bainard, but that was enough to convince and scare the shit out of me!

As for your invention, the bowl is the most difficult part to reproduce. It has been exposed to extreme temps to ensure that everything that can burn off will, and it is shaped just right.

If you want to curb cost till you can save up for one, apples are easy to shape and have been used with wonderful results,

plz plz plz do not skip on the bowl and kill yourself like an idiot; this is pattialy cause of my love of live, but mainly cause if you get your dumb ass self killed smoking hookah, that is how the news is gonna interpret it, smoking hookah, not smoking super glue.

Oh, and don't use bbq charcoal.

Alright, well i smoke cherry shisha out of it today and i think your right bout the glue, the back of my head went numb and i was pretty messed up. Im not using it again, i already ordered a decent one for just fun... (I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE HERE SO I'M NOW BANNED) and my parents dont know i ordered it, so i didnt want to drop like $150 or more and have them throw it out or whatever. Thanks for looking out for my health...

I'm... seeing something... wait, it's becoming clearer now... yes... oh, hmm... this is very interesting... very interesting yes... I see a stick in your future... a ban stick... hmm, very interesting indeed... I must consult further with the spirits...

Edit: Damn Mitch, beat me dry.gif Edited by jellywerker

QUOTE (Fidel Cashflo @ Mar 3 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, well i smoke cherry shisha out of it today and i think your right bout the glue, the back of my head went numb and i was pretty messed up. Im not using it again, i already ordered a decent one for just fun... (I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE HERE SO I'M NOW BANNED) and my parents dont know i ordered it, so i didnt want to drop like $150 or more and have them throw it out or whatever. Thanks for looking out for my health...

..Fidel Cash flow, eh?
....Hi, how are you?