Starbuzz Can Windcover

Hobbs

Alright so here's my windcover I made to use while smoking my KM since it's too large for a regular windcover. I made it out of a 100g tin of starbuzz.. 250g tins would work too. Just adjust how deep you cut your tabs (the folded over ones) so that it rests on the bowl. Shablam here's some pics, let me know what you think. Oh yeah, once it's on the bowl you can press the tabs in to hold it more securely, it's pretty secure as is anyway though.

The holes look rough in the pics but they're not too bad, I actually tossed a grinding stone on the dremel and smoothed them out.

If you want rough holes you should see the 1st one I made.. I couldn't find my drill so I punched holes with a 16 penny nail.

QUOTE (Hobbs @ Feb 22 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The holes look rough in the pics but they're not too bad, I actually tossed a grinding stone on the dremel and smoothed them out.

If you want rough holes you should see the 1st one I made.. I couldn't find my drill so I punched holes with a 16 penny nail.

i can't believed you used a nail at first but this one of the better home-made windcover that i have seen

Necessity, the mother of innovation! That's pretty awesome man, I never do any DIY hookah stuff but I really should. Next time I run into a hookah problem I will make an amazing gizmo and post it on the forums so that I too will know what it is like to be showered with praise for One's inventiveness!