Best Way To Use Mnh Jet Bowl.

I'm sure such questions have been brought up before, but I was wondering what shisha (brand and flavor) gets the best results in an MNH jet glass bowl? Also, I like to use Coconara coals, how many should I use and how should I arrange them onto the glass screan? Please let me know any other tips you guys might have as to the best ways to clean and maintane a bowl like this. As you can tell, I am kind of new to the whole phunnel/glass bowl thing. I've been smoking hookah since the '90's and this is the first time I've decided to break from conventional methods.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I guess I'm the first one to ask an "unanswerable" (or dumb) question. Oh well, let me ask a few more. I've used the whole shebang with the glass screen, after doing so, I noticed black resin (or something) on the screen. Is it better to get all that crap off between uses, or does it matter? Also, how do you get it off? I've scrubbed it with brillo pads, but the stuff is quite beligerant. Any ideas....?

You can get great results from any shisha. If you're talking about big clouds, then Al Fakher is easy. If you want a nice buzz, then Nakhla or Tangiers works very well.

It's mostly about experimentation and trial and error.

Where in Arizona are you?

Also, you can boil the bowl and screen for a 20 minutes then lightly brush the black crap away.

As Z said just boil it to clean it when the black crap builds up. make sure not to use cold water to cool it down as that may cause cracks.

People have their own little techniques for smoking hookah, coal placement on a unique bowl is one such thing. Play around with it a little bit,do it how you get the best results. i use two cocos to get mine going and add a third about 25 minutes into the sesh. I only smoke AF/layalina/fusion out of mine.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Mar 1 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get great results from any shisha. If you're talking about big clouds, then Al Fakher is easy. If you want a nice buzz, then Nakhla or Tangiers works very well.

Also, you can boil the bowl and screen for a 20 minutes then lightly brush the black crap away.

Hello zinite, I live in Buckeye, AZ. I was the guy wondering if Smiley was still in business to get his glass bowl, obviously I had to opt for something else.

Thanks for all the info gentlemen, I'll boil that sucker today. While I'm on the topic (of hookah's that is), do any of you AZ guys have any unusual tips for acclimating Tangiers here. I bought some Tropical Punch from MNH and I let it sit after spreading it out on seran wrap in a pan, for four hours. It's still not sweet like I hoped, however, it doesn't taste like bar-b-que sauce, though (thank God). Also, it's a bit dry, so I can't get any good plumage. Is adding Honey even an option for this type of shisha, or will that cause this crazy shit to implode and create a quantum singularity in my kitchen (i.e. ruin it)? Thnx in advance....

I clean my Jet right after I finish my session when all the tobacco is warm so it all -mostly- comes off, and the rest I just scrub off with warm water.

Smoke wise, I don't use the screen often. It is not very consistent at regulating heat, so I just stick with foil.

QUOTE (dark_lord @ Mar 1 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zinite @ Mar 1 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello zinite, I live in Buckeye, AZ. I was the guy wondering if Smiley was still in business to get his glass bowl, obviously I had to opt for something else.

Thanks for all the info gentlemen, I'll boil that sucker today. While I'm on the topic (of hookah's that is), do any of you AZ guys have any unusual tips for acclimating Tangiers here. I bought some Tropical Punch from MNH and I let it sit after spreading it out on seran wrap in a pan, for four hours. It's still not sweet like I hoped, however, it doesn't taste like bar-b-que sauce, though (thank God). Also, it's a bit dry, so I can't get any good plumage. Is adding Honey even an option for this type of shisha, or will that cause this crazy shit to implode and create a quantum singularity in my kitchen (i.e. ruin it)? Thnx in advance....

We just left ours out on a plate overnight, I think.