Tangiers Missing Numbers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're serious about the green tea, I'm gonna get a kilo... Smoking T Green T, sipping on some sencha and having some green tea ice cream. Won't get better than that, at least until they make an instant beer mix (like cool aid:)

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Nov 13 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, like I'm gonna tell you guys.

Hahyan Punch
Mango
Coconut
Green Tea
New Grape
New Lime
New Cola

You guys would just spread it all over.

yeah i will... Green Tea, Cola, Lime, Grape, Hahyan Punch....I am dizzy with happiness! Will test anything you want!

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Nov 15 2008, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahyan is pronounced "Hawaiian" if anybody's curious. You guys would volunteer to test new flavors??? Wow. Thats...nice. Really, really nice of you guys. I'll keep it in mind. banan-hit.gif

A banana smiley!

number 1: banana smilies make me laugh
number 2. of course i would be willing to test for you.

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Nov 15 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Nov 15 2008, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahyan is pronounced "Hawaiian" if anybody's curious. You guys would volunteer to test new flavors??? Wow. Thats...nice. Really, really nice of you guys. I'll keep it in mind. banan-hit.gif

A banana smiley!

number 1: banana smilies make me laugh
number 2. of course i would be willing to test for you.

Ditto. +10000 Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat

When we hit 99 and needed new number the question arose "Go to 100 or go back and reissue numbers"? I chose the latter and killed a lot of old data and replaced them with "reissue". I'm pretty sure about 83 is/was blackberry. 93 I would have to go back and look up, I think I have an old version of the data backup in the safe deposit box, I will find it for YOU, Stuie.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Nov 18 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When we hit 99 and needed new number the question arose "Go to 100 or go back and reissue numbers"? I chose the latter and killed a lot of old data and replaced them with "reissue". I'm pretty sure about 83 is/was blackberry. 93 I would have to go back and look up, I think I have an old version of the data backup in the safe deposit box, I will find it for YOU, Stuie.

You are the best Eric!!!!! Thanks for indulging my OCD!