!report

Is it possible to create a generic report button outside of a topic? My reasoning is the chat...when I spot things, I pm it to snoopy(sorry snoop, convenience with you being on buddy list)...It gets to him when it gets to him...I don't want to take the time to report it to everyone, so.....if we make a generic report button, all people have to is highlight a passage, copy + paste, and hit report.

I thought this might help clean up the problems around here lately...I know that some people aren't gonna take the time to pm because they are as lazy as I normally am tongue.gif, but with the convenience of a report button, I think everyone would help out a lil

edit: and we wouldn't need to eliminate chat this way

to the main question thoough..i dont think there is a way, but ill ask Adrock. Just do a quick cut and paste of the convo if you can and send it to any of us..they'll do the rest.
Thanks for helping out....

I never thought of cc-ing it

no problem guys, I like the place how it had been, not the way newcomers are trying to make it. always willing to lend a hand in making this place better(other than my twisted humor in the threads tongue.gif )