Ultimate Funnel Bowl For Tangiers

Ultimate Funnel bowl for Tangiers  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which do people prefer for smoking Tangiers

• MNH Glass Funnel bowl (small)
    • Tangiers small Funnel

Hi Guys

As you know, I am having some issues smoking Tangiers. I'm still experimenting with coal, bowl, heat management, etc. It's been a painful journy, and so far I've found that a big issue when smoking high nicotine tobacco is to use an unglazed bowl (heats shisha less).

So this has lead me to this poll. I know that a lot of peeps own both MNH and Tangiers bowl. So for those people, I'd like to find out which they think smokes better. Its not about looks, fragility, cost, etc. Just what smokes better (easier to get going, best smoke, less harsness).

Guys and girls, I'd really appreciate your input.

Thanks

Naz

PS: This is my first post, so hopefully it all goes okey

You need to pack your bowls more! pack them till you cant get any mor shisha in them and start with less heat and then add more on.

oh btw i love my tangiers med.

and my tangiers XL for my saudi shisha! yummm (thanks nori!)

you really need to just pack it better, i talked to Eric and he was extremely nice and practically gace me a wlk through on how to pack tangiers. it took me a few tries but i basically got it down pat. I just smoked some tangiers out of a normal lebanese/syrian style head (which was very good). I actually think i prefer smoking the tangiers our of the regular style head than the phunnel... Also, i was using some coco-naras on it, but i found that jap style works better.

The regular Phunnel will be good to start with. The MNH Glass Jet is an awesome bowl. Get that after you learn the regular. They are a great bowl to have because the hold no flavors and you get a great smoke from them.

I have both phunnels but i'd go with the Tangiers Medium.. Im having troubles using the right amount of heat on my MN bowl. Its so much smaller than any bowl i'v delt with..