Tom Cococha Coconut Coals

QUOTE (Majid @ Apr 4 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn so the kohleanzunder thing actually works? I'm getting one for sure, no more messing up my stove for me.

Works like a charm. Takes like 5-7 minutes to get the cocobricos/cocochas fully lit, just enough time to pack the bowl, and set up your hookah. Best hookah-related purchase I've ever done, next after my Hafa.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi, i'd just like to ask if anyone else has been using these coals as i have ordered quite a few boxes.

So if there is anyone who has smoked using these coal, your comments on them would be much appreciated.

Thanks

QUOTE (sss @ May 26 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, i'd just like to ask if anyone else has been using these coals as i have ordered quite a few boxes.

So if there is anyone who has smoked using these coal, your comments on them would be much appreciated.

Thanks

don`t worry, they`re good coals. but its very important that you make sure the coals are fully lit before placing them on the bowl.

QUOTE (4d1ct3d @ Dec 9 2008, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey there

do you know what's te difference between the red and yellow labeling on cocochas? And the difference between cocochas and cocobrincos?

The red ones are cocochas and the yellow ones are cocobricos. Cocochas and cocobricos are almost the same, cocochas are longer. Just like two cocobricos put together.

I would also recommend the Kohleanzünder. I have an older model and used it for over two years now. Still works like a charm.

i have tried a lot of coconut coals but I still stick to Coconaras. Haven't tried Johns or aFire yet but i got a box of John's and ordering some aFire soon.