```smoke Tricks```

So right now my favorite trick to do is probably everyone elses favorite... Blowing big fat rings.

I curl my bottom lip in, and push the upper out. I make the O with my mouth and do a quick short cough in the back of my throat. I also click my jaw a bit during this just to keep the O tight.

I was also wondering if anyone is able to do the smoke hearts.. I searched and got 31 pages of results so I'm not goin through all that.

rings are fun and easy.

fench inhale or whatever you liek to call it.

i'm still working on hearts... i have only gotten a few and you would have to know i'm trying ot make hearts to see it.

i also like the dissapearing trick where i blow out so much smoke you cant see me!

sorry, no how-to's now... bed for me!

I do a few pretty impressive tricks. O's with 10 cm diameter and thick as hell. Passing O's through a straw. Smoke ring through bigger smoke ring . Double rings (two with my finger), double rings from the sides of my mouth wothout using my finger. french inhale is nice but easy. Maybe i should make a video of myself smoking. Edited by everydayshisha

My favorite trick is ghosting, and snaps. In case you don't know what these are, then here you go:

1) Ghosting - Blowing out smoke, letting it sit for a little bit, then breathing it back in.

2) Snap - Blowing out smoke and immediatly breathing it back in.

Yeah, its pretty much the same thing, but there still completly different. I can do both decent, but not all the time. My favorite is snapping, though. Looks really sweet. happy.gif Edited by Bryantos

I really want to learn to snap but never really got it. Its a really cool trick

My French Inhales are really insane.

O's are easy

One Trick I came up with it one day. I call it "Angry Bull".

Its hard to explain, but you can see it in my second KM video in my sig. Right at the 52 second mark.

Edit: Its all in the video. Look at the very last French Inhale that I do at 4:08 Edited by Codename067

When i do rings i kind of do a combination of coughing and popping my jaw. I kind make a soft "bark", its kind of inconsistent but when they work theyre huge and thick and seem to last for a really long time.

O's are easiest for me I can do three O's at a time by putting my fingers up to my lips when blowing O's.... I haven't perfected hearts but I can get em every now and again... The ghost is fun and easy I haven't tried the snap but sounds sweet...

One thing I'd like to know is how you guys manage to get your O's to shoot so far out of your mouth. When I blow O's (just started learning though) I can only get them to sort of float out of my mouth...they never really fire far away from my face or anything.

I think this has to do with your method.... The ones that shoot out (from what I know) are done with the cough-like movement with your throat. This produces smaller rings but they usually go farther if you do it right.

The other method I know is the jaw compressing method. Although this procudes considerably larger rings if done properly they dont go very far.

I can do both the cough method and the jaw clicking method.

I get rings that shoot out a few feet but are thin with the cough and with the clicking method I get fatter rings but they only go maybe a foot.

Check this vid out... pretty good tutorial

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMqukRWNRf4

This one is also pretty good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8TONElBvpyU Edited by PhishPhood

A few things that I do when people are over... I'm not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for.

1) Use bubbles with the smoke. A bottle costs < $1 and it's amazingly entertaining. If there's no wind, when the smoke bubbles hit the ground, they make a sweet little ring.

2) TP roll for more easily blown rings, for people who need help. Take it even further and use poster tubes for hilariously big rings.

3) Target practice with rings, such as getting them around the neck of a beer bottle on a table far away.

4) French inhale, but yeah pretty easy.

5) Inhale, chug, exhale. Seems hard but is actually just funny.

6) Breathing smoke into your girlfriend's (or really close friend's, I guess) mouth, then having them breathe it out. I don't do this as often since it can be awkward for some guests, haha.

QUOTE (Glottis2 @ Jan 14 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A few things that I do when people are over... I'm not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for.

1) Use bubbles with the smoke. A bottle costs < $1 and it's amazingly entertaining. If there's no wind, when the smoke bubbles hit the ground, they make a sweet little ring.

2) TP roll for more easily blown rings, for people who need help. Take it even further and use poster tubes for hilariously big rings.

3) Target practice with rings, such as getting them around the neck of a beer bottle on a table far away.

4) French inhale, but yeah pretty easy.

5) Inhale, chug, exhale. Seems hard but is actually just funny.

6) Breathing smoke into your girlfriend's (or really close friend's, I guess) mouth, then having them breathe it out. I don't do this as often since it can be awkward for some guests, haha.

Hippy Kiss! So Sexy.