How Often Do You Smoke?

My habits now range from a minimum of 3 bowls to a a maximum of 10 or so per day, Helps that I'm not in school or working right now. And per my calculations I've smoked somewhere between 2500 and 3000 bowls since the beginning of the year...

hookah hippie: yes it has.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Dec 10 2007, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My habits now range from a minimum of 3 bowls to a a maximum of 10 or so per day, Helps that I'm not in school or working right now. And per my calculations I've smoked somewhere between 2500 and 3000 bowls since the beginning of the year...

Actually, if you smoked 2500 bowls this year, you'd have smoked ~7.3 bowls per day through ~8.8 bowls.

I bow down since you smoke at least 7 hours a day. Or I'm undermining you since your caculations rrrrrrr bad.

7-8 bowls on most days would be about right, 10 is my usual max, 3 being my bare minimum.... But I won't lie and say I haven't had days where I've smoked 15 bowls cause I most definetly have. Today for instance I'm on my 9th bowl right now...

I used to smoke once or twice per day but the past couple weeks I've limited it to 3-5 bowls on weekends. Giving tobacco away to friends helps cut back esp. when you don't have any left to smoke wink.gif

about 10 bowls a week. I dont smoke every weekday but i make sure that i make it up on weekends ;D

I got bad for while so I cut it down, plus having class and work helps, its down to 2-3 times a week. It will probably get worse though after finals are over.

Yea i only smoke 1-2 bowls a day. How can you people that say you smoke like 10+ bowls a day do that? 1 bowl = about an hour? 10+ bowls = 10+ hours. Thats like half a day smoking.. jeez