Moving Up....endlessly

Bulldog_916

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I got it! 2 big dogs, 1 lawn chair, 4 heavy cart wheels with brakes, and 1 deluxe sub-zero sleeping bag. You'll never be cold, always be comfortable and you'll be able to brake to stop when you get to your destination. I swear if I can get this laid out, I'm patenting it. You can never be caught drunken driving. Outfit the dogs with GPS that somehow talks in canine (havent totally figured that part out yet). Pump them full of protein and raw meat to make them ultra strong. If it rains you just get 2 little doggy rain coats and a cart cover for your lawn chair. If this catches on, I'll get like 1000 cars off the road and 2000 dogs out of shelters, maybe even more, America is a large nation. I have one very strong dog right now, will report with results.

We'll get away from the oil companies, just wait! Edited by Bulldog_916

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Nov 8 2007, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WAIT WAIT WAIT! I got it! 2 big dogs, 1 lawn chair, 4 heavy cart wheels with brakes, and 1 deluxe sub-zero sleeping bag. You'll never be cold, always be comfortable and you'll be able to brake to stop when you get to your destination. I swear if I can get this laid out, I'm patenting it. You can never be caught drunken driving. Outfit the dogs with GPS that somehow talks in canine (havent totally figured that part out yet). Pump them full of protein and raw meat to make them ultra strong. If it rains you just get 2 little doggy rain coats and a cart cover for your lawn chair. If this catches on, I'll get like 1000 cars off the road and 2000 dogs out of shelters, maybe even more, America is a large nation. I have one very strong dog right now, will report with results.

We'll get away from the oil companies, just wait!

You may be on to something!
The SUV crowd can get Mastiffs
The Giant SUV crowd can get Great pyrenees
The sports car people need greyhounds
The "good old boys" down south can have some creature named "Beaufort"
All those econo-box people can get some little punt-dog
I have 2 IW's and a pair of border collies, not sure what they would be, except a pain in the a**.

The U.S dollar is loosing value vs other currencies, thats one of the reasons why gas prices are going high. Although the Canadain Dollar is gaining value, for some reason our pump prices are going higher too go figure..

Buying a diesel is stupid, your paying so much more upfront that you won't be saving anything, only putting immediate financial burden on yourself meanwhile the economy is setting up to crash anyway.

I think a recession is just around the corner.

Alot of Doom & Gloom about, all in all if the economy does crash or a sector of it. It will be interesting..

QUOTE (Brownman18 @ Nov 11 2007, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buying a diesel is stupid, your paying so much more upfront that you won't be saving anything, only putting immediate financial burden on yourself meanwhile the economy is setting up to crash anyway.

diesel's really don't cost that much more(5K on a brand new truck or buy an old mercedes with 120,000 miles on it for 4K) and the engines last to 500,000 to 1 million miles which is 2-3 times longer than any other car.. how is tht a financial burden?

..but then again you are from canada.. here in AZ since there is no snow or road salt you could pick up at early 80;s mercedes 300 D with 120,000 miles on it for 4-5K and it loooks like a brand new car on the outside.. and you can expect the engine to last. Either way your car will have double the life, even where it snows, as long as you take care of it and don't beat the shit out of it a lot longer than any gas engine would last

plus if you go bio diesel you can fill your tank up for somethin like 18 cents if you buy the conversion kit and fill up machine

whats really stupid is people tht buy hybrid's, those do cost more, the battery dies out quick.. and making the batteries are not good for the environment either Edited by ASUSEAN1

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Nov 13 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats really stupid is people tht buy hybrid's, those do cost more, the battery dies out quick.. and making the batteries are not good for the environment either

Aye, Someone who gets it!

Hybrids are responsible for dramatic increases in the nickle contamination in Canada, the only bright side (if there can be one) is that nickle-rich areas are seldom very fertile. I have seen the Sudbury smelter... it's a disaster, and a shame to do to such a beautiful region.

I agree to an extent. Battery technology is getting better and better though. Buying diesel fuel is more expensive than it's ever been. If you do convert it to bio-diesel and it catches on, it will be just as expensive as regular diesel. McDonald's will start charging to take away their trap grease. Mo money, you smell it? Add in the energy it takes to make bio-diesel and the carbon footprint is just as bad. Diesel isnt the answer, as much as I'd like it to be.