Just To See Of It Works

1siklebo

THIS IS ONE I MADE IN 5 MINUTES A COUPLE OF HOLES AND WELL ANOTHER HOOKAH AS A FILTER HOMEMADE
USED NATURAL COAL AND THE SMOKE WAS THICK WITH THE TALL CUP ONE AND WHEN I CONNECTED THE SMALL HOMEMADE ONE IT WAS LESS SMOKE BUT MORE FLAVOUR SOMEHOW TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE MY HOOKAHS AND PLEXI GLASS WHAT IS THAT IVE GATHERED A FEW GLASSBOTTLES PINK,BLUE E.T.C
ummmm yeh now for the next project can some one give me a challenge please tell me what to make it out of made it out of 100 cd case and well also made one out of a ballon untill hot ash melted it after 1 minutes of smoking anywaiz thnks Edited by 1siklebo

Please, edit your post to remove the caps- it's really annoying to read.

On topic: I've got a pretty much identical plastic yard glass sitting in my room at the moment. I was thinking of converting it into a smoking device as well, although I think I'll approach it slightly differently from yours. The stem looks very precarious, although the amount of smoke you've managed to get is commendable. Any pics of it in use?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
ummmm yeh now for the next project can some one give me a challenge please tell me what to make it out of made it out of 100 cd case and well also made one out of a ballon untill hot ash melted it after 1 minutes of smoking anywaiz thnks

Yea, heres an idea, i have managed to build, works great, try it out biggrin.gif

WHAT YOU NEED :
1. Empty 1 litre booze bottle (I used a Jack daniels) complete with the cap.

2. Buy a pipe from your local smokeshop, of your choice... With it, get matching grommets ti fit tight around the pipe.
**also buy a grommet that will fit onto a 1/4 inch metal pipe, and a ceramic bowl of your choice too**

3. From hardware store :- 1/4 inch chrome or brass piping (1 foot is ample)
RTV gasket maker (clear or black colour)
One way gas valve

You will need a drill machine and a 1/4 diamond tipped bit to drill thru the glass bottle. take care, this is easy to mess up.

STEPS

A. Clean the bottle thoroughly, using lemon juice or vinegar to remove odours.
B. Carefully drill a hole at the base of the bottles neck, horizontally through the bottle. (attachment of pipe)
C. Drill another hole, smaller, about 1/12 of an inch directly opposite from the larger hole. (Air flush to remove stale smoke)
D. Drill a 1/4 inch hole in through the center of the cap of the bottle.
E. Cut one inch off the piping you bought, keep it aside.
F. Push the remaining 11" pipe throuigj the cap, leaving about 1.5 Inches protruding over the top of the cap. It should be a tight fit.
G.Use the 1 inch tip you cut, push into the hole drilled into the glass, seal with RTV.
H. Cap the 1/12th hole with the one way valve. seal with RTV
I. Fit the grommets and the clay and pies to the system.
J. Unscrew the cap, fill water to apropriate level
H. SMOKE!!!

Total cost for this project comes to roughly 9$ US.

The Idea was adapted by me from the special edition hookahs for sale at a website.

you save 84$ on the sale price, it is totally worth it!!!

I have a pic, if you want please request, i can post it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (dyzel @ Dec 26 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ummmm yeh now for the next project can some one give me a challenge please tell me what to make it out of made it out of 100 cd case and well also made one out of a ballon untill hot ash melted it after 1 minutes of smoking anywaiz thnks

Yea, heres an idea, i have managed to build, works great, try it out biggrin.gif

WHAT YOU NEED :
1. Empty 1 litre booze bottle (I used a Jack daniels) complete with the cap.

2. Buy a pipe from your local smokeshop, of your choice... With it, get matching grommets ti fit tight around the pipe.
**also buy a grommet that will fit onto a 1/4 inch metal pipe, and a ceramic bowl of your choice too**

3. From hardware store :- 1/4 inch chrome or brass piping (1 foot is ample)
RTV gasket maker (clear or black colour)
One way gas valve

You will need a drill machine and a 1/4 diamond tipped bit to drill thru the glass bottle. take care, this is easy to mess up.

STEPS

A. Clean the bottle thoroughly, using lemon juice or vinegar to remove odours.
B. Carefully drill a hole at the base of the bottles neck, horizontally through the bottle. (attachment of pipe)
C. Drill another hole, smaller, about 1/12 of an inch directly opposite from the larger hole. (Air flush to remove stale smoke)
D. Drill a 1/4 inch hole in through the center of the cap of the bottle.
E. Cut one inch off the piping you bought, keep it aside.
F. Push the remaining 11" pipe throuigj the cap, leaving about 1.5 Inches protruding over the top of the cap. It should be a tight fit.
G.Use the 1 inch tip you cut, push into the hole drilled into the glass, seal with RTV.
H. Cap the 1/12th hole with the one way valve. seal with RTV
I. Fit the grommets and the clay and pies to the system.
J. Unscrew the cap, fill water to apropriate level
H. SMOKE!!!

Total cost for this project comes to roughly 9$ US.

The Idea was adapted by me from the special edition hookahs for sale at a website.

you save 84$ on the sale price, it is totally worth it!!!

I have a pic, if you want please request, i can post it biggrin.gif

Damn, wish I had any sort of talent/skills in doing shit like this...I just tape up Vacuum cleaners and that's EASY.

Nice job on the hookah man.