Layalina Website?

Furio

Sorry if this is not the right forum, if it is not please move it.

Anyway, I was wondering, could anyone tell me the official details for the layalina maker/manufacturers/distributers as their tubs do not have any details and I through the box out. If anyone has time to look this up to their layalina box that would be great.

Also, does anyone know if http://layalinausa.com/home is the official site for layalina and if not, does anyone know what it is?

Thanks in advance for all your help smile.gif
Peace

rather than act like an ad and post up links to other sites i ask why buy it why buy straight from them?

its like people ordering from AF online. that is NOT the official AF site yet people give the guy their money because they think it is

QUOTE (boomhauer @ Aug 22 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rather than act like an ad and post up links to other sites i ask why buy it why buy straight from them?

its like people ordering from AF online. that is NOT the official AF site yet people give the guy their money because they think it is

Seeing as how he was asking if that site was the official Layalina site I dont see how your post makes any sense at all.

QUOTE (boomhauer @ Aug 22 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude. AFOnline IS the official AF site. they are the only online retailer with the Al Fakher hookahs, they are the ones who have the new flavors first before the other retailers, they are the ones responsible for changing Al Fakher packaging in North America, and they premiered the "Al Fakher Healthy Hose".

i'm damn sure they're the official AF site.

Actually, I believe Layalina has, supposedly, an exclusive agreement with Hookah Company...in the same way Starbuzz has an exclusive agreement with Social Smoke.

Let's ask a practical question...

Why would a tobacco manufacturer have an "Official Website" if they were selling it for other retailers to sell, too? It would make other retailers unwilling to sell it...

• 4 weeks later...