Whats Your Ride?

ezie

the 2JZGTE and the RB26DETT are the KINGS of japan... sooo much potential... the 2JZ has stock internals strong enough to carry close to 700hp without any problems now THAT'S engineering

Actually, 2JZ's have dyno'd 980 to the wheels with a stock bottom end-very impressive engine. The 2JZ and RB26 are probably the two greatest mass produced engines ever-from an engineering standpoint atleast.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mdl @ Sep 4 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thunderhill?

Conekillah!

Any of you scooby people on nasioc?

Yup, that was out at thunderhill! Where was that autox held at? it looks familliar.
And I'm on NASIOC but i haven't been there in easily 3 years (back when i was in my get on every forum possible phase).

QUOTE (Calcartman @ Sep 7 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, that was out at thunderhill! Where was that autox held at? it looks familliar.
And I'm on NASIOC but i haven't been there in easily 3 years (back when i was in my get on every forum possible phase).

The auto-x was at Qualcomm Stadium here in San Diego. I used to live up in Sac so I'd go to the hunder Hill events but since I moved down here the closest track is Streets of Willows. sad.gif

QUOTE (camelflage @ Aug 29 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah yeah, but as soon as i get my 2jzge converted over to a 2jzgte i will have a little something to talk about..

My LS1 is about to have forged pistons/rods, and with the 250-300shot I'll be spraying on it make around 700whp on a Mustang dyno laugh.gif

QUOTE (LS1 FTW @ Sep 8 2007, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (camelflage @ Aug 29 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah yeah, but as soon as i get my 2jzge converted over to a 2jzgte i will have a little something to talk about..

My LS1 is about to have forged pistons/rods, and with the 250-300shot I'll be spraying on it make around 700whp on a Mustang dyno laugh.gif

which are always low by like 30 hp anyway, so you might be getting closer to 750 whp. i still think i am aiming for about 500 hp no spray, just on boost. tried to get my car baseline dyno'd today but they had like 4 cars lined up for tuning before they would let anyone else on. some other time...

my baby...01 GTI 1.8t. at the moment it's pretty much stock(picked it up about 2 and a half months ago) and haven't been able to free up any money with school and everything, so the mods are on hold for the moment. Gonna get it chipped soon, put in a bigger turbo with front mount intercooler instead of the stupid side intercooler, exhaust, hopefully get either a cayenne body kit or maybe change it over to an r32 body kit...new clutch at some point, cause stock isn't going to work when it's putting out 300 whp, maybe some coilovers and lower it another two inches or so, short ram intake(friend and i are gonna fab one up in the next couple weeks)...gonna be a sick car once i get the 8 or 9k i'm going to need...

also, voski, i want your r32 so bad... Edited by leadpipecinch21

Hey guys i promise to post my ride smile.gif well now i have my camera and i took some picture of it the other day but i have no access to any computer so here's my ride. I can't post the front view cause the size is too big sorry for that smile.gif Anyway there are some cool rides here smile.gif

• 4 months later...
2002 Pewter-metallic Pontiac Trans Am. Fun car. pirate.png

Nice cars people.

I drive a 1991 Honda Accord with nice rust spots around the rear bumper. I'm always amazed that the thing still runs so well with almost 220,000 miles on it.

I ride the bus and lightrail most of the time currently, but I'm having an '06 Camry shipped up to my from my family in about a month. I'll probably still take the bus and train to school since parking downtown costs about as much as a full car payment in and of itself, but it'll be nice to have around for other stuff. dance.gif Edited by Ralleac