Paris Hilton

QUOTE (bachdragon @ Jun 18 2007, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paris is probably one of the most influencial characters of this century,
I give her mad credit

QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jun 10 2007, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (txhookahman @ Jun 10 2007, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Calcartman) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that im a fan of Paris Hilton, but she is being punished more than your average citizen for what has happened.
for non-violent first conviction offenders, the jails are overcrowded, and they serve 10% of the sentence.
she is being given the full sentence.
why?
cause she's famous, dumb, and hated by millions.
ah, justice.

Well I'm glad she's being made an example.

TX

Justice should be equal to all offenders. She shouldnt get treated any worst/better than anyone else would.

if shes one of the most influential characters of the century then im going 2 kill myself. She is nothing and nobody cares for her.... shes just like any stupid whore around lol. Im ashamed that shes an american and shes giving us an even worst reputation and if i ever have kids id be damned if paris influenced her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bachdragon @ Jun 18 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paris is probably one of the most influencial characters of this century,
I give her mad credit

Somebody is actually thinking around here. I am ashamed people, hookah smoking should allow you to bring these thoughts around and see the future blink.gif

Anyway, yes she is influential to the United States. The good reasons, she gives girls clothing styles to follow, hair cuts and other personal crap. She is an idol, just like Britney Skank Spears was.

The better reasons:

More girls want to be whores laugh.gif
More girls want to drive sad.gif
The term: "Thats Hot" is now being used everywhere dry.gif
Sex acts are now easier to film " But baby, Paris did it" tongue.gif

did I miss any?

QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jun 18 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if shes one of the most influential characters of the century then im going 2 kill myself. She is nothing and nobody cares for her.... shes just like any stupid whore around lol. Im ashamed that shes an american and shes giving us an even worst reputation and if i ever have kids id be damned if paris influenced her.

Ah but you are forgetting here. You and I may not give a single ounce of care for her but millions of people do. Look at Anna Nicole's news brief when she died. Good lord, I turned the TV off for that whole strewn of events because I did not care. But millions of people do care and thats the sad part. Everybody who is not in Hollywood wants to know the up and up of whats going on.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jun 18 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (PerznPerversion @ Jun 18 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah but you are forgetting here. You and I may not give a single ounce of care for her but millions of people do. Look at Anna Nicole's news brief when she died. Good lord, I turned the TV off for that whole strewn of events because I did not care. But millions of people do care and thats the sad part. Everybody who is not in Hollywood wants to know the up and up of whats going on.

i dont count nitwits and dumbasses as people. lol

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jun 17 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (omegis13 @ Jun 17 2007, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello all,

I felt this would be a good thread for a first post as I am a bit torn on this subject. Like many on this forum, I can't stand Paris Hilton or the elitist beliefs she and others hold to that they live under a different code of law. This also means however, that I do not believe her penalties should be any worse than the average scum bag thrown in prision. However, I do feel her scentence is justified. She is being given special treatment. She has her own cell, she gets to eat by herself, do visitation away from the other inmates, and gets to spend her outside time away from them. Regardless if it is for her safety or better control of the prison itself, it is a perk. I'm sure alot of rapists and kiddie molestors would love the same treatmet. If she were to have been sentenced to the general holding that everyone else would have been, I think that I could see her being let out within a day. Since she is taking the vacation suite, (which is not suffering from the overcrowding that the rest of the system is, which is the justification for early release) let her stay for a while. Additionally, she was given opportunity to avoid it. She was warned TWICE that what she was doing was in violation of her probation. My personal belief on probation is that the FIRST time you violate it, you get canned, not just a slap on the wrist.

Greg

Well you do know that she was placed in the regular section with a cell mate. They moved her because she had death threats from other inmates. Death threats happen all the time and they move the inmate to a different section. We just do not hear about it because they are not Hollywood stars.

I hadn't heard she was in regular holding w/ a cell mate. Last I had heard, she had her own cell in the "high profile" section where they usually put politiicians, cops, and actors. On a side note, the only thing funnier than her being in jail are her parents' interviews with the news. WOW. No wonder Paris is as articulate and deep as she is (not at all).

Greg

QUOTE (txhookahman @ Jun 13 2007, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Gaara @ Jun 13 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (txhookahman @ Jun 13 2007, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Gaara) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you guys know that most people that brake their probation on first DUI almost rarely goto Jail?

I can't stand her personally especially since famous people usually get away with it but she's being treated worse just to show an example. Don't think that it justifies a fair ruling.

It's within the law. It also depends what state you are in. Right now, I live in Florida. Florida and California are some of the toughest states on DUI laws. There is zero-tolerance. Also, as I have stated before, she's held to a higher standard. People idolize and look up to her, or most of us look down at her lol, but if you are held to a higher standard, then you should have to pay more consequences. She's supposed to make good examples, not break the laws for all her 13 year old fans. You can't think about just her. And if you do, she is a criminal. Criminals get to pay the price they have to. She knew she was breaking her probation, but I guess she didn't care. She's careless and has no regard for anyone but herself. She deserves to rot in jail in my opinion. I just wanna see how much weight she loses while she's in there.

TX

huh.gif Whatttt?

Treating celeberties worse than the average citizen is just as worse as treating them better. It doesn't matter if she's a famous or not; she's an American citizen and therefore should be treated just like any other American citizens.

By the way, even in Florida and California the rate of people who go to jail for breaking probation after first DUI is still very low. Even though who have been sent to jail were almost never required to do the maximum penalty of 45 days in Jail.

You're letting your bias and hate of Paris cloud the better judgement, just like the Judge who sent her to Jail.

What? My bias? You know me? I don't have a bias. I could care less. I live my life. I don't follow celebrities. I don't watch MTV as much as I used to, so I don't see the MTV News breaks or anything. I watch FOX News. I watch the Discovery channel almost all the time. I'm not biased. If you actually knew me, you would know that I step outside of a situation and look at it from both sides.

That being said, If you're not from Florida, you don't know. I was lucky and was on the edge of the timeline for VOP and I would have gone to jail for 3-6 MONTHS. not weeks. Not 45 days. Different states have different laws. Every judge does their own thing. Just because she got a worse sentence doesn't mean she's being treated worse. Look at her behavior and attitude. She thinks she's superior and she partys her ass off like it's going out of style. Her behavior requires a harsh punishment. Maybe she can become a better American citizen.

TX

Why didn't you say that before? Now your points make more sense. Fox News is arguably the worst form of journalism even beating the likes of the Sun.

• 1 month later...
i think that she needs to stay in jail for a long long long time compared to how short of a sentence she was in..... for all of the little girls who idolize her to see he in that state and it could change the ways in which some people would act. Such as they wouldnt was to be seen like that by people so they drop the o look im a whore act like paris tends to have...

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 14 2007, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I promised myself i would not post in this thread.... but my speel is about to erupt!

IF you want to understand everything that is wrong with society today it's Paris Hilton.

Society has replaced G-d with the celebrity.
Working-class is seen as scum, however unemployment is certainly a fine long-term goal (Maybe uk only)
Just aspire to being famous and cashing as much cash as possible through heat magazine.

I am throughly sick & tired on this society and our modern value system.

I may just give everything up and live in a bloody igloo.

JD

Amen.

It's a shame that people work their asses off to just get by, while people like this earn millions doing nothing. I don't personally know Paris, I cannot judge her by any means - however, she broke the law, proper punishment is in the right. This whole ordeal is simply disgusting. She'll go to jail again, have her ass babied AGAIN and write a book earning even more.

I would be shocked if her family is not thoroughly disgusted with her at this point. She's put a horrid name on a billion dollar company. As if the sex tape didn't do enough...