Need Help Naming My Hookah

Actually, the majority of peaches sold in Georgia are imported from California wink.gif A little fact I learned when I lived there (I just moved from Columbus earlier this year). I also learned that southerners aren't genetically prone to bad teeth, it's just the sweet tea...and that I am obnoxiously allergic to pecan trees wink.gif

And the Ole Lady thing is more of a general southern thing...like, "I'm gonna go hit up the ole lady," or, "Sorry, I can't, the ole lady needs me tonight." wink.gif

QUOTE (TERMIN8 @ Jun 8 2007, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I like the blue hippo

And then I thought of some more...

Mercury
Orian
The Titan
The Viking
The Ranger

Since you're on this tilt, why not sputnik or uranus?

In all honesty though if I was your friend and hanging out with you and you picked one of those names for it would take a lot of bribes or a whole whole lot of time for me to stop making fun of you... Of course, it also makes me wonder what else of yours you've named... on second thought maybe I don't really want to know... lol

QUOTE (Skarredmind @ Jun 8 2007, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TERMIN8 @ Jun 8 2007, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I like the blue hippo

And then I thought of some more...

Mercury
Orian
The Titan
The Viking
The Ranger

Since you're on this tilt, why not sputnik or uranus?

In all honesty though if I was your friend and hanging out with you and you picked one of those names for it would take a lot of bribes or a whole whole lot of time for me to stop making fun of you... Of course, it also makes me wonder what else of yours you've named... on second thought maybe I don't really want to know... lol

Haha well I don't know my friends and I just have that kind of humor you know, like I don't know its hard to explain but yeah

Me and my friends have all anmed ours after different Muppet/ Sesame Street characters...
ex: Elmo, Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Kermit, Miss Piggy
They're a nice little family. wink.gif