$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Smiley,

I talked to Maria a couple days back and she said you'd get back to me thru email yesterday or today. I don't mean to rush you or anything, but I was wondering if we could get to it before Friday morning, because I will be out of town and was hoping the mail service could be working on it while I was out of town. If you are busy then we could talk next week though wink.gif

Thanks,
Tony

Ok, I just ordered one of these, because I just couldn't pass up this deal with all of the positive feedback these machines have been getting. I got to actually speak to smiley himself, and I have to say he is one of the nicest vendors I have dealt with, EVAR. Seriously, he could now send me a box full of shit, and I'd feel good about it biggrin.gif. Anyway, I look forward to getting this hookah and giving it a shot. I hope I am as pleased as the rest of y'all.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Feb 8 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I just ordered one of these, because I just couldn't pass up this deal with all of the positive feedback these machines have been getting. I got to actually speak to smiley himself, and I have to say he is one of the nicest vendors I have dealt with, EVAR. Seriously, he could now send me a box full of shit, and I'd feel good about it biggrin.gif . Anyway, I look forward to getting this hookah and giving it a shot. I hope I am as pleased as the rest of y'all.

Word. Just ordered mine as well, and smiley is like the nicest guy I've ever talked to, I will gladly do more business with him. Ill be buying a Smiley bowl in just a little while. laugh.gif Great guy!

Thanks again Smiley! Can't wait to try out the glass bowl, and as you've noticed, the $15 hookahs are a big hit up here in Indiana. Finishing up my double apple while I post, so you may be hearing from me again pretty soon. Was good talking to ya the other day. Had to go to work eventually though sad.gif

For everyone considering this deal but still on the edge, you will NOT regret buying this. This is the best hookah purchasing decision I've ever made, and all of my friends were so impressed with the quality and price that they joined up and got in on the deal too!

QUOTE (Purdue @ Feb 9 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks again Smiley! Can't wait to try out the glass bowl, and as you've noticed, the $15 hookahs are a big hit up here in Indiana. Finishing up my double apple while I post, so you may be hearing from me again pretty soon. Was good talking to ya the other day. Had to go to work eventually though sad.gif

For everyone considering this deal but still on the edge, you will NOT regret buying this. This is the best hookah purchasing decision I've ever made, and all of my friends were so impressed with the quality and price that they joined up and got in on the deal too!

I placed my order today. I must say who ever helped me was extremely Nice. I cant wait to recieve it.

side note~ Purdue if your from Purdue University, Im a student there aswell as Chip.

I have Five left. First come first served. If they are not gone the sale ends on Sunday no matter what. But keep a eye out for the "The Hookah Club". just for the forum members. Want to thank all fo you guys the Mods Rock Out With Your Hose Out.LOL laugh.gif
Smiley laugh.gif

It was my wedding An. so we weren't doing any shipping until Monday. But orders are being packed. But they won't go out till Monday. Thats what he ment. So I have three left. open at 11am az time phone:520-882-4853 Give me a call I will help you out.
Smiley

QUOTE (jauu @ Feb 11 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Monil @ Feb 11 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much to ship to UK?

or to germany^^

Its so expensive to ship. to both of you. I tried to find out from DHL. But there system is so incredible. That you end up never getting a answer. So I checked with the US post office it $55.00 us to ship with them Priority Global. Ups is $95.00 to ship and Fedx $75.00 to shipp. I rather not have to go thru the headach of shipping over seas. Sorry bro. But this one is staying in the US.
When I can find a shipping provider that ships over seas with out giveing them our right arm. I will go for it. But I'm still researching.I haven't given up. But for right now US orders only.
Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 21 2007, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I have spoken with the Mods and they gave me the green light to offer the forum people a special deal. I have 14"inch Fattuta Kits for $15.00 The Kit includes a 14" Hookah,Vase.Bowl , Hose, Tray,brushes set, metal screen, tongs( laugh.gif) ,wind cover. You also get to pick out one. Flavor from a choice of three brands for your free 50g of shisha.

This is the guidellines for the sale. All orders are called in, Credit cards and Debit Cards Only. Must have a Visa or Master card symbol on the card. Limit One Kit Per Person. Offer will last as long as I have the stock. We have sixty of them so hurry up. First Come First Served. The Sale starts tomarrow and will last until the supply is gone. All orders will be placed during the Hours of 11am and 5pm Arizona Time. Maria or myself will help you out. Please no pMS to me about this sale. All questions will be anwered via phone or you can e-mail me at smiley@smileysultimatehookah.com due to the fact my PM folder probably could not handle it. Here is the Vitals:

Smiley's Ultimate Hookah
Phone:520-882-4853

Choose One from the Following for you free 50g shisha:

Nahkla: Double Apple
Smiley's Sexy Blueberry
Golden Al Fakher: Baharini Apple

Shipping will be done useing USPS Priority Mail. shipping will occur within 24 to 48 hour after time of transaction.
There will be a special price sheet mailed with your Hookah. This will contain info on super special prices just for the Hookah Forum Comunity.
Slae starts tomarrow at 11am Tucson, Az. time. Phone 520-882-4853
Smiley cool.gif

Here is a pic of the Hookah.

Five left. Sale ends to day at 5pm Tucson ,Az. time. Thanks again to the Mods and everyone who has ordered. A bunch of packages are going out. A bunch have gotten there.I know alot of you haven't been charged yet sorry about that . It will happen today.The newest orders we recieved in the past couple of days. Your orders are going out on Monday and Tusesday. You cards will be charged then. Also We are out of the Fusion Banana. Replaced it with Smiley's Sexy Blueberry.
Thanks again you all RRRRRRRRAWK So HArd.
Smiley laugh.gif