Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Coleman

first order in a long time

I just placed my first order in a long time, it was really small but south smoke is running an early black friday deal. I just got a 250g nak mizo peach, a 250g nak mizo raspberry and 2 fancy hoses for 31 and some change. Before shipping charges it was 19 and some change but NC has tax of 7.25 for shipping to the state and on top of that the cheapest shipping is like 10 bucks but i feel it was well worth it for 500g of nak mizo and now i wait

nice order, i think mizo never gets enough credit. especially for the price.

Awesome! Yeah, Mizo is definitely one of the best lines on the market right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice order man, that peach is gonna take you on a magical fucking journey. I guarantee it.

So I checked the tracking today, it shipped from Charlotte and should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully the tracking is right. 

so it arrived yesterday but it went to the offices here because i was out for the day and the office is closed sundays. I will be going to get it from the office tomorrow the second i wake up

Office manager smoked all of his tobaccy. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe, he's probably just enjoying the peach so much he forgot we exist.

Heh, I cant remember the last time I actually ordered something online. :)

Oops sorry. I got it the next day and have been smoking the peach and raspberry interchangibly. Got two fancy hoses that kick ass also much better then the shitty may I was using lol.