Moving Out Of State Sale

grock

Hello all, trying to get rid of some things so I have less to move when my lease is up in a few months. Also, I'm moving from the east coast to Texas, so the less the better....

Three KM Tri-Metals. Depending on which one chosen, price would be around $90 I am thinking. Shipping is extra, most likely will not include bowls. 

-Trimetal (Pear?) on Blue Jumbo with Nammor blue hose

-OG Trimetal on traditional clear vase, comes with a hose similar to Nammor

-OG Trimetal on Green Jumbo with Nammor green hose

Trying to hold on to one of the three, not too picky which one though, I love them all. Regardless, I would rather only have to transport one vs. three. 

DSC_3409_zps847e5430.jpg

DSC_3418_zps91b94840.jpg

Stockpile of Tangiers tobacco: 25$ + shipping 

Here is a bunch of tangiers that I received from our very own Tangiers rep a little while back when she too was moving. Purchased from her but ended up touching it. Some containers have quite a bit, others dont have a lot. Regardless, trying to get rid of these as a package.

DSC_3442_zps58617127.jpg

DSC_3434_zps81ab7fdb.jpg

Random Bowls - most likely will only add to hookah's in terms of a sale

-Tangiers Small

-Crown Classic

-Crown Micro Funnel 

-Egyptian

-funky clay funnel bowl, similar to an Alien funnel 

DSC_3416_zps3d3f66d1.jpg

Hopefully I didnt leave much out. Prices are OBO within reason. Let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks, 
Glen 

Chris will be by shortly to remind you to add prices it's the rules.

SO TEMPTING ON A LOT OF THAT!

I'll get back on that in a bit.

More importantly... YEAH TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in Texas you going?

Thanks Stuie! I am actually going to Austin. Im so excited. But really, anywhere in TX would be awesome. Looking forward to the lowering housing costs/taxes, especially compared to Maryland.... x_x

Not sure on prices. I was mainly going to price each hookah around $90 as said in the post, depending on which model and bowl purchased. 

Indeed! Granted, they are not all full boxes, but still, I like to think its a solid deal.

Wanted to pass it along to the community. 

Is that one of those funnels that you're supposed to put coals under instead of on top? If so, I'd be interested.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As it turns out, the hookahs have already sold. So disregard those. 

In terms of that funnel, I honestly have no idea. I have never used it, but that sounds like a cool experiment to try.

For the most part, the bowls were only going to be paired with the hookahs, but since they are gone, only the Tangiers is left!

Ah I'm so sorry Cloud-Hookah, only thing that is left is the Tangiers tobacco package. 

Thanks!

Everything is gone by the way. Thanks for the interest and helping me clear out before I move!

• 4 months later...