Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
frenchyfam

Hello There.

Well Hello there my fellow forumers, my name is David I reside in SOCAL and I am a hookah enthusiast. I actually am not French nor have any French routes... the reason for my codename was because I didn't think I would stick along for very long and made something random to just browse, the more and more topics I read and engaged I kind of got addicted to all the nice people and all the interesting threads ...so cheers to that. besides hookah I love cars, sports such as basketball, football and I love food.  I am glad to be here to learn and also share my wealth of  knowledge with people needing advice. I am also not 22... :(  ACTUALLY 18 years old but as I said I didn't think Id stick around.. but glad I have

yeah it is lol, even though  but where I come from smoking has no age restriction

Edited by frenchyfam

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to stick around after all! :D

Hello and official welcome! I'll change your age for you. :)

Hello and official welcome! I'll change your age for you. :)

haha awesome thanks bud I appreciate it [=