Marathon Session

Been smoking for 5 hours, gotta couple more on the way, and been drinking the whole. Just wanted to pop in and say I miss you guys! <3 <3 <3

damn it iain just stick around you graduate school nerd!!! hope schools going good man, not sure if you got in and moved or whats happening since ya know you come on like once every couple months!!!

I hear you I pulled something crazy myself. I necro'd a bowl of Tang Ololoqui 2 times. (3 3-4 hr sessions total. Setup: Harmony Bowl Kaloud Lotus. 1st session was Saturday. I smoked for 4 hrs and couldn't handle anymore, so i put plastic wrap over both ends of my harmony and made sure it was a tight seal. next night 24 hrs later took the plastic wrap off both ends, put the lotus back on threw in 3 coco coals per round, went another 3 hrs before getting tired. flavor was perfect still going strong clouds were perfect as well. then i picked through the tobacco and noticed it was still very wet/ juicy on the bottom. Again i resealed both ends of the bowl w plastic wrap. earlier tonight i got another 3.5 hrs in. It didnt lose flavor till the last half hour. Total hrs over the last 3 days: over 10 hours. if my lungs could take it i would have done it in 1 day.  All i have to say is, Birquq ololoqui is amazing! It actually taste better than rootbeer! It is now 1 of my go to tang flavors along with cane mint and tang pineapple. 

Now my marathon session isn't quite as good as what I have read, but tonight started with a bowl of zaghoul, then after those coals died away, I switched the bowl out with one filled with al waha after nine for oh prolly about 3.5 hrs