Wts Farida Mini Cleo

KnightHawk63

Well it is time that I pass her on to another good owner. I'm really wanting to get a Turk pipe around the same size and a Mya Petite for my desktop. I bought the pipe and base together, the tray I had bought as a tray on ebay and had a hole cut into it, it is a much larger and great upgrade I think. Goes with the style of the hookah well. I'm looking to let this baby go for $100 shipped. Let me know what's up!

Matt

IMG_20130423_194625.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing your ad on eBay and surprised no ones bought it.

I know, I get best offers for crazy low prices but no real takers. Makes me sad :( I personally think this is a great deal for the money but /shrug

Times are tough :-( I share your pain bro! i can't sell a mint condition heavy brass Big Nickel Syrian on a Jumbo i offered for 100shipped then the shank only for 65 shipped. i got an offer for 50shipped for the whole setup which is way to low considering i paid 130+ shipping before adding a jumbo base lol Anyways sorry that you're having the same problems as i am.  

Times are tough :-( I share your pain bro! i can't sell a mint condition heavy brass Big Nickel Syrian on a Jumbo i offered for 100shipped then the shank only for 65 shipped. i got an offer for 50shipped for the whole setup which is way to low considering i paid 130+ shipping before adding a jumbo base lol Anyways sorry that you're having the same problems as i am.  

No one needs new pipes nowadays, yours is on my list though, that thing is extremely pretty.

No one needs new pipes nowadays, yours is on my list though, that thing is extremely pretty.

Hope you like the updated pics i just PM'd you That pipe hasn't been smoked in months it just sits for display being gawked at by my friends lol Also it was only used a couple times which is why the tray has no ash residue and looks mint... lol Problem is I need to sell it fast :-( For 100 shipped full set-up Includes Nu-hose (original syrian hose was shitty and was thrown out) shipping it will be a pain though cause the shank alone is very heavy without the Jumbo base :-( So im losing a  lot on this pipe but Bills have to come 1st lol 

• 1 month later...