Corner Of Doom!

Well here is my small yet growing collection. To the right are all my tools and dremel and such, to the left are all my shipping supplies plus my shipping scale lol (igore both of those). But the middle is what takes the prize, my Hope and Farida, extra vase for the Hope, in the bag is a bunch of tobaccos in tupperware plus coals and everything else. My two hoses are on top (SSPL and YEK hose I got with the Hope). OH! And my ceramic cup for coal holding and my wind cover haha. Let me know what you think!

IMG_20130508_155521.jpg

Edited by KnightHawk63

coals are way hotter and could make your mug go crack or even go boom :P if youre unfortunate anyways, depends on how long you keep them in there

Uh ohs, hmmm I normally just use it to hold coals until I transfer them to my tray lol I really need a real coal holder.

just get something along these lines to transfer them if you just carry from burner to pipe, thats what I do and I ahve something like this and its perfect really

Ah! Looks like something I can pick up from the dollar tree possibly, or maybe... YES I know the place! I shall get one tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New addition :) Elmas 622! On my old base, the new base is pending my decision. Lol

Thanks to Mattarios for the excellent pipe :)

IMG_20130913_165233.jpg

Edited by KnightHawk63

• 2 weeks later...