Advice

Hi, I am in the process of buying a hookah and have decided to buy either a khalil mamoon cafe or a nour gold syrian (I posted a link to both) I want to know if anyone on the forum has experience with these two hookahs and weather or not it's worth my money. I know I'm a noob I just want a decent hookah that isn't shit.

Thanks,

http://5starhookah.com/Nour-Gold-Syrian-NOSYR.htm

http://5starhookah.com/Khalil-Mamoon-Cafe-KMCAF.htm

Out of those 2, get the Noir Syrian. Its a better hookah for $10 less. KMs are good pipes too, but the one you linked is hollow and there is no reason to not get a solid pipe.

Get 2apple and Mint for the flavors. The other ones they offer are crap in my opinion.

Hollow??? I don't understand.... I have one right in front of me...It is solid.
And quite heavy... are we talking about the same model?
KM_Kafe.jpg

Yes, this Kafe is solid and awesome. I have the shorter version and would recommend it to anyone.

The Cafe Feeny found on 5star is hollow and not worth $100. $30 maybe.

Feeny, make sure you get a solid one like SF posted, not a hollow one like you found on 5star. Look at the difference in the stems, look at the difference in the names.

Hollow??? I don't understand.... I have one right in front of me...It is solid.

And quite heavy... are we talking about the same model?

KM_Kafe.jpg

Look at the one in the picture on 5star. It's a completely different hookah freak. :)

My .02 is that you should go for the Nour. I love my Syrian pipe. The KMs I have/had are good pipes also but something about the Nour and it's subtle restriction make it perfect. Also I feel like KMs are starting to get pricey. All in all it cones down to what you like looks wise. You can ppretty much get any pipe to smoke equally with the right setup of bowl and hose. If you still can't decide off of looks, then flip a coin or cast up a poll.

My .02 is that you should go for the Nour. I love my Syrian pipe. The KMs I have/had are good pipes also but something about the Nour and it's subtle restriction make it perfect. Also I feel like KMs are starting to get pricey. All in all it cones down to what you like looks wise. You can ppretty much get any pipe to smoke equally with the right setup of bowl and hose. If you still can't decide off of looks, then flip a coin or cast up a poll.

I agree with this, but I'm a bit biased... :)

I agree with this, but I'm a bit biased... :)

It's a good type of bias for sure.