Blueberry

Shisha Maniac

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b]Nakhla [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000080][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b]Blueberry[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b] (Mizo Line)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Coals: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Coconara[/font][/color]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Short cut & Juicy.[/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 0.5%[/font][/color]
[b]Smell: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sweet Blueberry[/font][/color]
[b]Taste: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]mouth watering Blueberry!!![/font][/color]
[b]Smoke: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Huge fluffy clouds[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nakhla baby! ; )[/font][/color]
[b]Duration:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 1 Hour[/font][/color]

[b]Overall: [/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]11/10 !!! No words can describe, incredibly delicious. Compared to any other Blueberry out there this is the king of them! Very sweet and natural tasting & the flavor is continues throughout the whole session. ( I tried in Egypt still New here)[/color][/font]

• 2 months later...
[b]Nakhla Mizo Blueberry[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b]Blue Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]CH Instant Lites
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Mizo. Very red and juicy. Few stems

[b]Nicotine: [/b].5 unwashed
[b][b]Smell: [/b][/b]Really close to blueberry[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: [/b]On the inhale, the cooling effect some people have noticed. I like it actually. On the exhale, more of a blueberry juice flavor. Definitely excellent
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Big, white, and puffy. Pretty typical[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Typical Nakhla buzz[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: [/b]2.5 hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Overall: [/color][/font][/b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]8/10 After all the anticipation, I would say it lived up to it! There was that cooling effect some people have noticed, and I liked it a lot, actually. The blueberry taste itself was more of a juice, but it was excellent. Not artificial at all. The buzz was good, the smoke was good. Recommend![/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizo Blueberry[/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]KM TM Mash'al[/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers medium phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]km ultimate[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, but the cut was a bit more fine than your typical longer cut nakhla. Also almost no stems, I found 1 big stem in the entire box.[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]smells like grape big league chew mixed with blue raspberry jolly ranchers.[/font][/color]
[b]Taste: [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] less than your typical nakhla.[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: distributor[/b]

This flavor would get a 10/10 if the blueberry flavor you get was the entire flavor. BUT, on the inhale it is all cooling flavor, on the exhale at first it is that awesome blueberry flavor and then turns into cooling. Personally if it is cooling and blueberry it shouldn't be called just BLUEBERRY. It should be called blueberry cooling, or blueberry freeze or something. As I said, if it was all blueberry flavor it would be an easy 10/10. The cooling is nice but drowns the blueberry flavor a bit. I may change my mind on future bowls but for now it is an [b]8/10[/b] because of the cooling.

[b]Nakhla Mizo [color=#0000ff]Blueberry[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Al Nawras Wooden Brass Syrian.
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
[b]Foil: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color].
[b]Hose: [/b]Razan Abu Mahir.
[b]Coals: [/b]Two Razans.

[b]Appearance: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Medium Nakhla cut, VERY juicy with red dye. My counter looked like I slaughtered a cow (Shhh! Don' tell Vimal!). [/font][/color]
[b]Smell:[/b]A strong blueberry smell. To me, it smells like the sparkling blueberry juice my grandma gets me every once in a while from Trader Joe's. Lol.
[b]Taste: [/b]Tastes pretty much just like it smells. Everyone else mentions this "cooling" aspect to it. I don't really get that. But maybe what I'm finding to be the "juice" quality to it is what everyone else is saying the "cooling" part is.
[b]Buzz: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]None.[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: [/b]~4 hours.

[b]Overal: [/b]I would give this an A+, but it didn't live up to my expectations. I was hoping for a blueberry more in line with Tangiers Blueberry, a natural blueberry. Instead we were given a blueberry juice flavor. It's good, don't get me wrong, but I would have preferred it more like the discontinued Tangiers flavor. However, the Mizo line by Nakhla is a pretty candyish line in the first place, IMO. It is my belief that it was their intent for it to candyish, or to taste like you're drinking blueberry juice. If that's what they were shooting for, they hit it on the head, I think. Therefore, I give it an overall A-.