Cinnamon

Muhammad

Al-Fakher Cinnamon

Production Date: June 2007

Smell: Like the best Cinnamon you've ever smelt, the smell was truly amazing!

Flavour: It actually tasted exactly like it smelt, I first smoked it on it's and although it tastes great on its own, it tastes better mixed with sweeter flavours. I mixed it with Al-Fakher Grape and it was amazing!

Smoke: Before my smoke I had the hookah vase in the fridge so the smoke was really white and thick!

Rating: 9/10

The reason for the rating is because it tastes and smells just like cinnamon but that depends on wether you like cinnamon or not.

I recommend this flavour to all as a mixer!

Al Fakher Cinnamon:

Smell/Flavor: Just like a cinnamon based dessert. Very powerful cinnamon smell. This does not smell like red hots or fake cinnamon, it smells like the real stuff.

Cut:
No stems out of my 50 gram box. Very nice long cuts of tobacco. Juicy, but not overly juicy.

Smoke: Very thick smoke.

Buzz: No buzz from this particular packed bowl.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Over two hours and about 3 and a half 3 Kings Quick Lights later the shisha had a burnt taste to it.

Hookah Type:
Large Al Fakher Pipe.

Hose: Al Fakher "Disposable" Hose

Bowl: Tangiers Medium Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Standard Foil

Coal/Amount: 3 and a half 3 Kings QL coals. I only one of them at a time.

Liquid in Base: h20!

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. By far the best cinnamon I have ever had. It is a bit hard to describe. The cinnamon flavor is doubled (but unannounced on the box) with a slight creamy flavor. It actually reminded me of horchata a bit. I am not sure if this was intentional or not, but it was a very pleasant smoke. I will buy this tobacco again. The flavor lasted throughout the two full hours and did not waver until the last 5 minutes. I like that, it lets me know when the bowl is completely finished.

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Cinnamon Flavour

Setup: 36" AF
Bowl: Small 25g high fired clay bowl
Hose: MYA ends, and my 3/4 OD tubing
Screen/Foil: Foil, with hundreds of needle holes
Liquid In base: 1/4 milk 2% and 3/4 water

Cut: typical AF cut mostly leaves but some stems

Smell: Unlit smells like cheap cinnamon, but I could smell it

Taste: Very strong for the first 15 mins then I couldn't taste anything.

Smoke Thickness: Very thick smoke, couldn't see the TV

Buzz: Slight buzz

Duration: I gave up after 45 mins and threw on something else.

I would give this 6/10, the taste should have lasted longer. Edited by olooko

• 5 months later...
Al Fahker Cinnamon

Shisha Cut: Fine, dyed red, very wet, and a few small stem

Hookah Type: 22" Egyptian

Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes

Bowl: Small Super Chief

Foil / Screen: 1 layer of Reynold's HD foil

Coal / Amount: 3/4 of an Exotica stick broken into 3 pieces

Smoke: Nice thick smoke, couldn't ask for much more.

Buzz: Nah, it's washed

Smell / Flavor: Smelled like sweet cinnamon, like cinnamon rolls. Tasted like it smelled.

Rating (1 to 10): 9 I really liked the sweet cinnamon taste. Wasn't overpowering or "hot" like HH Cinnamon. One of the best non- fruit shisha flavors I've tried. I got a 50g of this, but I'll get a 250 g for sure! Very nice!

• 5 months later...
AF Cinnamon

Hookah: Mya Knockoff
Bowl: Phake Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: KM washable
Coals: Pharoah QL
Base Liquid: Water and Ice

Appearance: Fine Cut with Red Dye
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Sweet cinnamon
Taste: Incredible. A great change from all the fruity flavors.
Smoke: Big clouds
Buzz: Perfect buzz. Doesn't knock you on your ass or anything, just sinks you into your chair smile.gif
Duration: hour and a half

Purchased From: Local

Overall: 10/10

Conclusion: When you start getting tired of all the fruits and what not, the first thing you should look at is AF cinnamon if you haven't already. The smoke is great, the buzz is perfect, the flavor is incredible. Don't think of the strong cinnamon you might find in your house, think of sweet beastly cinnamon. AMAZING. Oh and even if you don't like it alone, it's a great mixer. Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry Cinnamon, etc. It'd all work great. Edited by momatik

• 1 month later...
This is my first review, and more importantly, my first post. I've been lurking the forum for a while, but I've been waiting for the right time to join. I finally found something worth reviewing, so that right time is right about now.

As you may know, Hurricane Gustav is currently ravaging my state. Fortunately, I live in northern Louisiana where all we are expecting are heavy rain and heavier winds. I'm a stubborn one, though, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some so-called natural disaster get in the way of a killer session. So I set up on the back porch and watched the wind whip the tree line into a fierce dance of power and grace.

Al Fakher Cinnamon

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Standard Mya
Screen/Foil: Stock Screen (came with the hookah)
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: 1 Golden QL, with windscreen for obvious reasons
Base Liquid: Ice Water

Appearance:
Your usual Al Fakher. I hate that they dye everything red, but since this is cinnamon, I will let it slide.
Smell: An atom bomb of cinnamon flavor. Like concentrated Big Red or Red Hots candy. I was floored.
Taste: Given the smell, I expected a fake cinnamon flavor, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is the cinnamon of Mom's apple pie or Grandma's peach cobbler. Strong without overpowering, but subtle without being forgettable. Pure greatness, and it didn't have the burning sensation that I was expecting.
Smoke: This is tough, given the condition. The wind carried the smoke off to God knows where as soon as it left my mouth. What little I could see was pretty thick, though. I kept getting this recurring image of a huge, cinnamon-tinged funnel cloud descending on some poor old woman miles away, causing her to pass out from the sudden buzz. I giggled.
Buzz: I'm pretty new to the hookah, so pretty much anything gives me a buzz. However, this buzz was more relaxing and mellow than other flavors I have tried. It was a nice contrast to the utter carnage going on around me.
Duration: My lone coal topped off at 30 minutes, and it was getting late, so I decided to call it a session. There was plenty of uncooked shisha under the roasted top layer, so I have no idea how much mileage I could have gotten out of it.

Purchased From:
Part of the Al Fakher sampler pack from Hookah-Shisha. I've just started my love affair with the hookah, so I am trying to get as many flavors as possible at once.

Overall: 10/10. I remember someone else saying that this flavor was a good change of pace from the fruit flavors that seem to dominate the market, and I agree with that person wholeheartedly. It was an exhilarating break from all of the fruit flavors I've been trying. I give it a 10 even as a solo flavor, but I can only imagine its potential as a mixer. I can't wait to try it with the aforementioned peach and apple, and I can see myself using this as a sharp accent to many others. I don't see it overpowering any paired flavors, so the possibilities are endless.

So there we are: my first review. Any feedback? Was I too wordy? Any recommendations? Send me a PM. Edited by Hojo

• 1 month later...
Cinnamon

Setup - KM Pharonie, Egyptian bowl, Razan Hose, Coconara's, Ice in base, Heba Diffuser

Appearance - Very little to no stems. AF cut with red dye, juicy...somewhere between Tangiers and Nakhla

Smell - Smells like natural cinnamon, not like the red hots you buy in a candy store

Taste - CINNAMON, just purely awesome, like the smell it tastes like natural cinnamon, not like the red hots you buy in a candy store. It also has a small warmth on the exhale, but not a hot warmth, more like a spice

Buzz - Very little

Smoke - Clouds, typical AF

Length - 80 min. Probably could've gone longer too!

Overall - 10/10. It's awesome, if you want cinnamon, this is where it is. I also discovered it's great when mixed with Nakhla 2 apples Edited by duckhater

• 2 weeks later...
Cinnamon

Setup - KM Exotica, Phunnel bowl, KM Hose

Appearance - Almost no stems, found a big one tho. AF cut very red and very juicy

Smell - Smells like natural cinnamon, a little light on top of that.

Taste - Cinnamon!!! I was surprised at how 'light' this taste was, I was expecting a hot taste and was positively surprised that it was very sweet. I LOVE this flavour.

Buzz - Very little to none

Smoke - HUGE clouds

Length - 60 mins going to continue later!

Overall - 10/10. If you're after a cinnamonish taste, this is what you want. I LOVED IT, LOVED. One of my favourites. Edited by Turkish

• 1 month later...
Al Fakher Cinnamon

Setup -
MYA QT
Phunnel bowl
CocoNaras
Nammor Hose
Bottled water in the base.

Doing What? - Playing WoW

Smell - Out of the bag it had a strong cinnamon smell. I was amazed that everyone called this an easy smoke!

Appearance - One word... EW tongue.gif Joking. Standard AF cut, nice and juicy... but it wasn't red! No dye that I could see... the 'juice' was really brown in color.

Taste - Oh.My.GOD. It was DELICIOUS. This stuff had the most wonderful cinnamon sugar taste EVER. I LOVE CINNAMON SUGAR! This would be absolutely WONDERFUL with a good apple (at this point I haven't tasted apple yet.)

Smoke - BIIIG CLOUDS! I almost couldn't see my screen!

Buzz - Let's say, a bad day turned into a great day. :] I was very upset, that's why I decided to try this flavor... Great buzz. Just the right kind, I'm sleepy and relaxed.

Overall Experience - 9.999/10 I absolutely loved it. This smoke was everything he said it would be (Thanks Hojo!) This is going to be one of my old standbys... It is a GREAT cold-weather smoke... It's soft, warm, fragrant... I mean warm in a good way, as in taste... It didn't get rough... It was just great. AF is now my favorite brand, if not just because of this wonderful flavor. I could imagine that this would be a great smoke while sitting by a fire with your family, eating smores cooked in the fireplace. Both you and your partner curled around the Hookah. Ahhh... Great.

Al Fakher Cinnamon:

Smell/Flavor: Smells like baked cinnamon, not a cinnamon stick. Tastes like cinnamon and dirt.

Cut: Normal AF cut.

Smoke: Good volume

Buzz: No buzz.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 1 1/2 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Exotica.

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: 2 Al Awa'el, 2 more to round it out.

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): I like it mixed with stuff, but not by its self. I sure hope it was just the batch i got cause it tasted like dirt and cinnamon. Not a good thing. It could also be me cause I think all the cinnamon flavors I have tried taste like dirt. I will keep buying it cause its great to mix with stuff (think caffe latte and cinnamon....mmmmm.....).

• 2 months later...
AF Cinnamon

QTino
Small Phunnel
2 Cocos
Razan

Duration 1.25 hours

Usual AF cut, very moist but not drippy.

Flavor, its sorta in between spicy cinnamon and the creamy cinnamon roll cinnamon, bot more on the creamy side. Not an unusually strong flavor but def. enjoyable, and will smoke it again. I imagine it would make a very good mixer with vanilla or something of the sort. I give this shisha the coveted 8.5 rating.

• 1 month later...
Al Fahker Cinnamon

Shisha Cut: Fine, dyed red, very wet

Hookah Type: Basic 30" Egyptian

Bowl: Basic small bowl (holds about 10 -15 grams)

Duration: About 1 hour

Coal : 1 Hookah Lite mini

Smoke: Thick smoke, but not heavy

Buzz: Very mild (its washed)

Smell / Flavor: Didn't really smell of strong cinnamon, a bit like medicine. Tasted really bad - like dirt (seriously, like earthy dirt that you would put a plant in.

Rating: 1/10 I was hoping for something that actually tasted like cinnamon, but this was really bad sad.gif After about 15 minutes, I threw it out. I was expecting more, as the other reviews for this shisha were great - maybe I got a bad batch?

Al Fakher Cinnamon
First impresion: typical new af cut. finely cut, very moist.

smell: this stuff smells pretty good, id say if you were making a cinnamon hot sauce, this would be the cinnamon that you would smell.

Set-up: KM Copper Heart, small phunnel

charcoal: CH naturals X3

smoke: typical af, billowing cloud awesomeness.

Flavor: pretty good, it was for lack of a better word spicy, kinda hit the throat in a weird way, however did not get harsh. the flavor is definently recognizable as
cinnamon without a doubt. Very good non fruity flavor if your trying to get away from them.

Buzz:no buzz

Overall: Id give this tobacco a 8.5/10. It is a unique flavor, i hadnt ever had a cinnamon before and enjoyed the experience. This will def become apart of my
stash for those days where i just want something a little out of the box.

edit: for spacing Edited by SuburbanSmoker

• 2 weeks later...
Al Fakher Cinnamon

Setup : Mya 26" with ice water; Mya bowl, 2 3 kings QL

Smell : It smells great, like fresh cinnamon

Flavor : It tasted os really good cinnamon for the first few minutes, then it started to have a smoked wood flavor (Still good, just something I wouldn't smoke a lot, maybe I just packed the bowl bad.)

Buzz : none

Clouds : Big white fluffy clouds as always

Duration : about 45 minutes

Overall : This is a pretty good flavor, I could see myself using it as a mixer (Appels and cinnamon.. Mmm) so I'll keep a very small amount just for that reason.

7.5/10

• 1 year later...
[b]
[/b][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff8c00"][color="#a0522d"]Cinnamon[/color][/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] SS Junior
[b]Bowl: Medium Phunnel[/b]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] 33mm 3Kings
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water & Ice

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, swimming in juices.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Smell:[/b] Like raw cinnamon.
[b]Taste:[/b] Cinnamon. Just pure cinnamon.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Big, but I puked after one hit.
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]3 minutes. 2 of us had to go puke.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] MaharajaHookah

[b]Overall: 1/10. Terrible. I don't know if it's AF cinnamon, or just cinnamon shisha in general that I don't like. But I took 1 hit to get it rolling, and it honestly felt like I was doing the cinnamon challenge.
I had to go puke for about 5-10 minutes after that. Luckily it was going to be the last bowl of the night, so it didn't ruin the entire night.

I am going to give the 25g's from the 50g box to a friend who smoked. We will see what he thinks and how he reacts.
[/b]

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff0000"]Cinnamon[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Cinnamon
[b]Taste:[/b] Cinnamon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This smells like cinnamon like the most cinnamon candy and gum. It tastes like a weak Trident Cinnamon. I like it and most users will like it. But I like a little bite in my cinnamon like Nakhla or Romman.