12/21/12

r1v3th3ad

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1351865447' post='559784']
12/21/12 - Another work day.
[/quote]

Could not agree more, recently there have been more and more "scare tactics" in mass media, if anything is going to happen there will be some sort of anarchy some sort of war or chaos.

The way human nature works is we look for patterns in things and we fear the unknown. The "powerful" ones know this and will not hesitate to use it to make us comply to their view on a one government world. If anything were to happen I can see a new world order and that's about it.

The weather and climate changing is all bull also, our records have only been around for what 100-130 years or so? That is a blink in the time of the earth. There are cycles and periods of clam and all out chaos. Did we as a human race speed anything up? Sure I can see that. But also it does not help that there are weather control experiments and what not going on. I highly suggest you guys look up HAARP or the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Crazy stuff going on.

My motto for the time being is this "Let's celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight, and make it all light up. Wait until the sun goes down, We gon' make this bitch light up" -Drake- Light Up.

I think the world is going to explode.

Caused by a bad case of "lunatic hysteria".

Example:

[img]http://glciii.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/earth-exploding.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
I've been reading more into it. Nostradamus, Ancient Egypt, And Mayans write of this date. Solar activity shows possible polar change and loss of electricity. All the planets will be in alignment this solstice as well as our sun being at the center of the galaxy which should effect climate. Climate is showing trouble too with drought(which means food shortages) , ice caps melting drastically(increasing hurricanes),most recorded tornadoes in history last year, and the super storms and larger, more frequent hurricanes which is predicted to continually get worse. Im building a survival kit and I'll be hiding out with my friends/ having a y2k esk party. I also bought my first pistol and am stockpiling ammo for if shit really does hit the fan and i need to defend myself(doubt i would though because im pretty isolated where my camp is)

as someone who studied history for undergrad, it adds up to me, but maybe im just nuts...i hope that next year and i can look back at this and laugh, that there is nothing to this science, astrology, and history

o ya, the last time our sun was at the center of the galaxy was when the climate changed to end the ice age.

im gonna have to stand by my thoughts that it is going to be more of a consciousnes shift than anything else. and maybe alien contact on a wide scale...if anything is gonna bring an end to the world as we know it it is going to be mankind, we have the ability to change the reality around us and so many people afraid of something bad happening will cause things to happen...but it will only be our own fault.
  • Upvote 1

12-21-12... the Millenials just realized that the last multiple date they will ever see in their lifetime just passed them buy 12-12-12 12:12:12 and they didn't post it all over FB, Twitter, Tumblr......

The thought of this causes their heads to explode simultaneously causing the disctrcuction of the united states.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1354655541' post='563872']
12-21-12... the Millenials just realized that the last multiple date they will ever see in their lifetime just passed them buy 12-12-12 12:12:12 and they didn't post it all over FB, Twitter, Tumblr......

The thought of this causes their heads to explode simultaneously causing the disctrcuction of the united states.
[/quote]

I'm actually pretty excited for that. Ever since I was a kid I loved seeing the clock line up at those times.

• 3 weeks later...
Actually didn't even remember the world was supposed to end today until the news mentioned we're all still here.

I did read a report by NASA a couple weeks ago. Most of what's been said about planetary alignments, etc., is bunk. It seems actually the sun is in a very low activity phase, and there won't be a planetary alignment for another century. They have agreed there is global warming, but state that periods of global warming have occurred before - likely not to this degree thanks to our human intervention, but still..... All things run in cycles until it's death. Same goes for planet Earth.

Nice to have you around a while longer Gaia.

'Rani

in any case in honor of the last 21-12 i will ever see

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE[/url]