My Humble Hookah

Dave Klier

I baught a little hookah and learned a few tricks about heat management and packing and thought I was a hookah champ......then I joined HF...

[quote name='weslypipes' timestamp='1329355652' post='539157']
I baught a little hookah and learned a few tricks about heat management and packing and thought I was a hookah champ......then I joined HF...
[/quote]

Thats exactly how i feel. Ppl are lookin at me around here like hell yah! But shit. I know soooo little. Lol

Yea, get a big gauged hose....It makes a hugeee difference. I used to use that same hose in the picture you posted then I got a Tonic long handle hose, which really isnt even one of the great hoses that they talk about on here ,but it stilll makes everything so much better and smoother. Youll just have the same problems as me. (hose port to small for the hose) It's worth it though

I put a wet piece of paper towel around it then push it in there real good then I put a couple strips of tape around it to hold it in.

then I do what is shown in the picture so it does fall out everytime you move....You could also just keep it between your legs if your sitting on the floor and hold it up with your leg or something.

I'm sure somebody has a better solution and is reading this and thinking im an ass but it works for me.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2psn42t.jpg[/IMG]

Haha that was honestly my first thought too but i want my hookah to be authentic and nice. I dont want tape and such... We were doin that before this hose came along with a hose that was both too small and didnt have rubber stopper haha

Yea I hate it,but I figured I could sacrifice some pretty looks for good taste. Just waitin till I can get enough money for a bigger pipe.