Hookah Glass Showdown!

Glass Showdown  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I do?

• Buy Turkish Red Vase for Elmas, Red Vase on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs, sell the Blue/Gold Vase)
    • Blue/Gold on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs)
    • Buy the Turkish red vase for Elmas, Move Trumpet over to Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri, Red Vase, and Blue Vase.. (Have two hookahs)
    • Trumpet on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri and Blue Vase. (Have two hookahs)

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1328145253' post='537503']
Afzal is garbage.
[/quote]

^^. Their chocomint is pretty decent though. Silver fox is straight up anise+mint, so go there if you like anise. I couldn't smoke that stuff for more than 20 minutes, and it ghosted the hell out of my setup! Their blueberry is nothing to rave about either.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1328467177' post='537915']
i have never broke down and bought afzal, just seems like nothing really good. but some people really really like it. So Chrees wheres that red base?
[/quote]

Might be a while. Working on it. ;)

Yeah Hass IMO Afzal makes some great stuff...the cut feel of the tobacco is like nak with less stems...if you like nak DA afzal silver fox is a must try.. I tryed every non fruit afzal in a 50g...i just loaded each one in a giant bowl all 50g each time and there wasnt one i didnt finish...some great ones and some fair ones but overall great stuff...at a buck fifty per 50g worth picking some for checking out

Ones to checkout

silverfox
golden amber
chocomint
mint
vanillia
pudina
pan rasna
roohafzah
cardomom
mintos
Bombbaypan

Paan is the indian betel leaf.....it is also the main spice in tangiers kashmir mix

bombbaypaan....is a mix of fruit floral and paan and other spices...alot going on in this one....should not be your first try of afzal its a love hate flavor

paan rasna...is the paan with a mint/menthol like spices mixed in maybe some cardomom.....wild stuff

if you really want to try afzal
Start with these four....the vanillia imo is the best vanillia available from any brand

chocomint
vanillia
silverfox
golden amber

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1328452333' post='537904']
Afzal is garbage.
[/quote]

^^. Their chocomint is pretty decent though. Silver fox is straight up anise+mint, so go there if you like anise. I couldn't smoke that stuff for more than 20 minutes, and it ghosted the hell out of my setup! Their blueberry is nothing to rave about either.
[/quote]

With that being said, I do smoke their bombay pan masala from time to time. It's a pretty complex mix of spices+floral tones and I enjoy it from time to time.

Their pan rasna is a sweet minty flavour, having the sweetness of paan, accompanied with a really strong minty flavour...it's so minty that it was hard for me to take a complete pull when I used to smoke it. Why I stopped? Here's a tip: If you get it, don't think of vicks vaporub while you smoke it.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1328561100' post='538035']
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1328452333' post='537904']
Afzal is garbage.
[/quote]

[/quote]

With that being said, I do smoke their bombay pan masala from time to time. It's a pretty complex mix of spices+floral tones and I enjoy it from time to time.

Their pan rasna is a sweet minty flavour, having the sweetness of paan, accompanied with a really strong minty flavour...it's so minty that it was hard for me to take a complete pull when I used to smoke it. Why I stopped? Here's a tip: If you get it, don't think of vicks vaporub while you smoke it.
[/quote]
Sorry for the Necro but . Ahahaha Vicks theres a reason why I smoke pan razna when im sick