Minimum Post Limit Before Posting Pictures?

I'm thinking this should be instituted or something to prevent people from joining, and not even introducing themselves, and posting pictures of themselves smoking. Every time I come here this week, under recent gallery images, I'm looking at this guy that looks like he just dumped his self taken cell phone pics into our gallery, and I looked at his profile, and he hasn't even posted in any of the forums. What does everyone else think, am I just flipping out about nothing?

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1317685017' post='526328']
You mean like this: [url="http://www.hookahforum.com/gallery/image/2229-p1010048/"]http://www.hookahfor.../2229-p1010048/[/url]

LOL just kidding ;)
[/quote]

LMAO.

When I first signed up, Mush PMed me that I was suspended until I read the rules because I had posted a non-review comment in the reviews. I saw his avatar, and I thought he was a black man with dreads perhaps. Then I found out he was white and I guessed it was just a mask of some sort. To be honest, I really didn't know wtf he had on. Now it all makes sense, two and something years later...................................

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317685936' post='526333']
I saw his avatar, and I thought he was a black man with dreads perhaps. Then I found out he was white and I guessed it was just a mask of some sort. To be honest, I really didn't know wtf he had on. Now it all makes sense, two and something years later...................................
[/quote]

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1317686404' post='526334']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317685936' post='526333']
I saw his avatar, and I thought he was a black man with dreads perhaps. Then I found out he was white and I guessed it was just a mask of some sort. To be honest, I really didn't know wtf he had on. Now it all makes sense, two and something years later...................................
[/quote]
[/quote]

Are you saying you thought the same? :lol:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317688181' post='526339']
Are you saying you thought the same? :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah, it was weird when I finally saw a picture of Mr. Bliss not in gear, but I never found an opportunity to say oh, thought you were black.

The avatar actually frightens me still.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317698041' post='526368']
I have nightmares still to this day... He jumps out from underneath my bed wearing the mask and yells "I AM THE MUSHRAT!" Then I wake up...
[/quote]

In these dreams... does this mushrat... "touch" you?

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1317767769' post='526453']
not a mask..a steel helmet. :)
[/quote]

Whoops, my bad. Well when you see just the avatar and not the full image, it's hard to make out. Haha.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1317770667' post='526455']
I have nightmares still to this day... He jumps out from underneath my bed wearing the mask and yells "I AM THE MUSHRAT!" Then I wake up...
[/quote]

[/quote]

I always wake up after he says "I AM THE MUSHRAT!"

[/quote]

[/quote]

:fuckyou:

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Phrase "Don't poke the bear" keeps popping in my head for some reason.