Collections Department

spoolinspoon

So I had some time to pull my pipes together as I was moving some stuff around my room.

My first hookah I bought was when I first joined in 2006....now fastforward to 2011....Have 13 and 14th is coming in soon. I forgot to get my 13th hookah out of storage to snap this pic.

3 KM's
3 MZ's
1 Syrian
5 MYA's
1 little guy from Dubai

As for tobacco, i'll rally everything up at some point. 3 years back I had 60+ flavors. I lost count of what I have now, but i'm sure my stash is still up there. I still have some of the very first batches of Tangiers when Eric started making shisha. The hookah scene has definetly bloomed over the past 5 years. I can only wonder what it will be like in the next 10 years.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/turbo12acer/DSC_0003.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

favorite pipe is definetly the Ma'shal.

The exotica and shorter KM is my goto at home. My arcylic is in my car 99% of the time. You never know when you end up somewhere and want to whip out the hookah. Or if my car breaks down (knock on wood), guess what i'm doing? :D

[quote name='spoolinspoon' timestamp='1314127706' post='521041']
negative...everyone is asking if i'm selling the teal boho. Thats my favorite glass!
[/quote]

I think there is some rule about if its not being smoked from it must be put up for sale. Dibs on the green and gold!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...