Virtual "shisha"tender.

I don't know if any of you have this app, but an app was created where you could type in all the different ingredients and alcohols you had, and it would tell you all the different types of mixed drinks you could make. This way, you knew all the interesting possibilities you had with the little resources you had.

I thought it would be cool (though highly not likely to be able to happen) to have a page on here where we could do this with shisha mixes. A Shishatender, instead of a virtual bartender.

Say I had Pineapple, pomegranate, lime, coconut and orange shisha but (for some reason, I must be an idiot) I didn't know what to do with them to make them more interesting,. I select 5 different shisha flavors from 5 different drop down lists I own, and hit submit, with a new page coming up giving me various options. Pina colada, pineapple orange, lime orange, lime and coconut, etc.

Users could submit shisha mixes into the database all the time, constantly increasing the library of ideas.

Admins and mods could add flavors into the drop downs if they weren't available if necessary.

Just an idea, more a fun thought than an actual suggestion, but who knows, maybe it's possible! Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Obviously you put the lime in the coconut...

Seriously though. Could be interesting. I know I'm usually at a loss when i have less than a bowl left of multiple flavors and just slosh it all together.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1313932025' post='520691']
I am Chreees, and I approve this idea.
[/quote]
I am dan and can code this. simple enough php page even a program *puts on programmers hat*
I would be simple , a msql database and some qurrying with php,c#.net,vb.net .
I think it would be cool to have a hookahforum app(i dont know mobile phone java but iv bin wanting to learn nad have a andorid deice to test on Now i have a mission im gonna probably do it when i get around to learning andorid deving)

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1313935013' post='520700']
[/quote]
I am dan and can code this. simple enough php page even a program *puts on programmers hat*
I think it would be cool to have a hookahforum app(i dont know mobile phone java but iv bin wanting to learn nad have a andorid deice to test on Now i have a mission im gonna probably do it when i get around to learning andorid deving)
[/quote]

Keep in mind, the idea is intended for online use, just inspired by a mobile app.

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1313939410' post='520702']
[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1313935013' post='520700']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Keep in mind, the idea is intended for online use, just inspired by a mobile app.
[/quote]
yeah if i had the access to a dedicated host for the mysql database would take about an hour to set up a proper database and about 20-30 mins to code the page and about couple hours for a good design (i suck when it comes to web design) the mobile app would connect to the database same way the web page would i just dont know andorid dev . im actually planning this now tho ive bin up for something like 27 hours and gonna get some sleep but when i get up im gonna go about procuring a mysql database to use or a cheap dedicated host probably a cheap VPS would do, if not i can use my comp to host it and then once i get it good talk to adrock about having as a official part of hookah forum.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1313951408' post='520715']
Make it for this Apple fanboy for iOS!
[/quote]
MAc is for pussys go linux noob, lol j/k i wouldent mind doing ios deving but the apple market is strict and they can suck my nuts on some requirements for shit, that and i dont have any ios devices to try the app out . Yes i know with the iphone SDK's that it has the virtual device but meh

[quote name='FunkyBuddha' timestamp='1313918233' post='520686']
Obviously you put the lime in the coconut...
[/quote]
+1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1314453325' post='521582']
This is a genius idea.
[/quote]
yeah currently im working on a full site bin to hot during the day to program computer just makes roomto hot, ill have a demo up hopefully soon