I get really tired after hookah

If it doesn't get any better and it's a major problem for you, maybe try out that Black Herbal Shisha at hookahhub.com? Or perhaps, dare I say, Tangiers F-Line? I don't know whether that's more likely to wake you up or knock you out it's somehow a combination of the two...Also, what brands are you smoking? Brands that use washed tobacco, like Havana, Al-Fakher, Al Amir (I think), Layalina (I think), have a very low nicotine content, so there's less buzz to tire you out.

yea i tend 2 get sleepy after smoking nakhla or al waha. al amir, and al fakher however i dont but i do feel relaxed...damn if i wasnt so tired from work i would fire up a bowl lucky for me i have 4 days off after tomorrow to hookah it up!!

Whenever i smoke shisha, after, my hands feel really wierd, like i love playing with my hands because they feel sorta sensitive. Doesn't bother me, kinda nice. but its probably looks a bit wierd me walking round playing with hands. Also it does make me tired sometimes, makes me wanna lie down for a bit but not drowsy really.

Well i get sleepy while smoking. I usually go with either Nakhala or Al Waha. Gives a good buzz. And a far as i know, the fact that your depriving your brain of oxygen doesnt help the sleepy factor. Depending on how you smoke, and you yourself, it would effect you diffrently. Some, like my friend, who feel its a crime to let the hookah go 1 second without being smoked out of, get very lightheaded, and hes even passed out... 50 hits in a row aint smart...

I am not sure whats wrong with me too.. I went to an "All you can eat wings" two weeks ago, and one thing led to another and we had a bet that I should eat more than 80 wings. I ate 81 hot wings.   Number 81 was as hard as the first 80. I was sick all night long. Stomachache and headache and not to mention when I went to the washroom, the hot wings cause major after shocks. You might ask yourself, what does this have to do with hookah smoking. Here it is....I used to be able to smoke hookah for 1.5 to 2 hours by myself with no much side effects if I manage my coal right. Now, - after the wings incident - I can barely pull a 30-45 minutes. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!???

[quote name='EvansLight'] Some, like my friend, who feel its a crime to let the hookah go 1 second without being smoked out of, get very lightheaded, and hes even passed out... 50 hits in a row aint smart...[/quote] I did power-puffing for 15 minutes (hit,breathe out,hit, breathe out, basically smoking with out taking breaths in between) And it got me uber-lightheaded but not to the extent i would pass out, i only stopped because it was getting harsh

[quote name='DownZero']I do feel tired... very relaxed and I've never "grown" out of it... I don't dislike it, I usually smoke it at night anyways... Don't really want to any other time. I don't feel right to me. :)[/quote] oh heck yea. Thats really what hooked me at first, was that nice light headed feeling, and the nicotine buzz. Granted ive fallen in love with all things hookah now, but thats what got me really into it at first. I still love just how relexed you get :D

Nice and high in sulfur and carbon monoxide...like people falling asleep in the back of a station wagon as carbon monoxide overtakes them, choking the last breaths from their lungs. Have a good smoke! You know, people falling asleep from carbon monoxide poisoning? Falling asleep from inhaling charcoal fumes that are rich in carbon monoxide?