Ron Paul

Chreees

He sounded like an utter boob when answering every foreign policy question in last debate.

No hope for him, thankfully. I really think he would make the world a far more dangerous place. Someone stick a fork in him-he's done.

• 1 month later...
Haha, that's hilarious!

I really hope Ron Paul doesn't get elected... Not after some of the shit I found out about him, such as wanting to repeal the Civil Rights Act (among MANY other things). I don't think he stands a chance anyway.

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1328923242' post='538644']
i still dont think that electing a cross dresser is a good idea...
[/quote]
:D
I'd vote for Eddie Izzard!
He's better educated and more intelligent than anybody running.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1328928075' post='538650']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1328923242' post='538644']
i still dont think that electing a cross dresser is a good idea...
[/quote]
:D
I'd vote for Eddie Izzard!
He's better educated and more intelligent than anybody running.
[/quote]

boy george..

is he even still alive?

I personally think that every-body who runs up is a B.S'er. The best presidents are the ones we had in the 80's and 90's.
If only we had the Founding Fathers Of America still alive. SMH.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1328987384' post='538710']
I personally think that every-body who runs up is a B.S'er. The best presidents are the ones we had in the 80's and 90's.
[b]If only we had the Founding Fathers Of America still alive. SMH.[/b]
[/quote]

They would probably have a heart attack to see how F-ed up the country is now, how their original work has been interpreted..thats my thought anyway

No, they'd all have heart attacks from being mindfucked by all our technology such as the Internet. :lol:

Seriously though, they wouldn't comprehend anything in our time. For their time, they made the right decisions. It's a shame that our current leaders cannot do the same.

They shouldn't come to the future anyway, cause then it screws up everything, like in Misfits when this old dude time travels and Hitler ends up with a cell phone, changing the course of history forever... This is how it's fixed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xn5LMMTTUc

Fucking Nazis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-w8OIqyBT8

• 3 months later...
I hate to bring up a almost dead thread. This country does need mr Paul. I agree with you. He is our only saving grace at the moment. He is the only one unwavering, planned, decisive, and knowledgable enough to bring this republic back on it's feet. He has a ton of delegates and is still in the race, but I don't know if the people will stand for what's right.

This will probably be the last time Ron Paul runs for President. Let us hope the country comes to its senses.

Romney or Obama. Obama or Romney. I wouldn't invite either one of them into my home.

Ya, unfortunately for us his clock is winding down. However he is quite spritely for how well traveled he is. I would have to agree with you. I have no interest in being near either.

it makes me nervous knowing that our country could be ruled by a drag queen. i don't have a problem with drag queens, it just makes me nervous because i would be afraid he would flip-flop on his decisions like he does with the orientation of his clothing...
  • Upvote 1